Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone tried these http://www.flatoutbread.com/products/flatout-wraps/flatout-light/?

The nutrition doesn't look terrible on the light or the Protein one. Just wondering. They look big, so I am assuming I wouldn't be able to eat a whole one one I put meat and such.

Has anyone tried these http://www.flatoutbread.com/products/flatout-wraps/flatout-light/?

The nutrition doesn't look terrible on the light or the Protein one. Just wondering. They look big, so I am assuming I wouldn't be able to eat a whole one one I put meat and such.

I use them lots. I buy low cal 7 grain and whole wheat bread as well. I can tolerate bread fine so I just look for the least harmful version(s) Be careful if you can't tolerate bread and bread products though. The flatbread is fairly soft and I know that's a problem for some.

Loved the taste but they made me really sick. Hurt to eat even 2 bites.

Yep. Not bad at all. My fav by far is the P28 Protein flat though. I can only eat 1/4 of one with a topping, but it adds a bit of Protein and they freeze well. They are available at my local grocery store or you can order from P28 foods online. https://www.p28foods.com/baked-goods/p28-high-protein-wraps

I haven't tried any bread really, but I've been craving some types. Trying to find the least harmful.

I don't tolerate bread, but I have been looking at trying these! I might grab a pack next time I'm at the store.

i love em, i eat the flat-out hungry girl fold its wheat ones. i eat them with turkey brgers, chicken burgers etc , some jalapenos, a little chipotle sauce etc. the wraps are a little big, i use them for my fish or veggie tacos. i literally buy this things multi-packs each week, but im an maintenance and i didnt start touching them until 10 months post op. I still cant do regular bread it just sits like a spongey rock. but these i have no probs with. I also recommend the josephs wraps and pits with the flax seed, Omega 3's etc very low carbs etc, make wonderful veggie burritos etc. if your at goal etc.

https://www.josephsbakery.com/shop/flax-oat-bran-whole-wheat-square-lavash.html

https://www.josephsbakery.com/shop/flax-oat-bran-and-whole-wheat/flax-oat-bran-whole-wheat-pita-bread.html

I love the flatout Protein up. It is healthier than regular bread and I like sandwiches.

I toast low carb/high Protein wraps and use them as a Pizza Crust with low cal sauce, low fat cheese and veggies

I look forward to Stage 4 when I can try these.

dont just wait until stage 4, wait until you hit goal or are damn close. Theres no reason to introduce bread into your diet until you are trying to maintain. You need to maximize your weight loss and carbs are the enemy. Well one of them anyway.

I tried bread about 1 yr in and it tastes doughy, chewy..just gross for me. ugh

Nope. No bread as it's too many carbs. But lettuce wraps, yes.

I am a mad scientist in the kitchen, so I am going to make my own chickpea flour and check this out. It's only chickpea flour, Water, olive oil and your choice if spice. The only carbs would be from the chickpeas themselves which are high Protein. You apparently can make them as thin or thick or big or small as you want.