Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

please share the microwave in a cup protein recipe

I made the vanilla with blueberries, and it was really good! I've purchased some new baking powder because I wanted to see if that will make them rise a little more. I also got some egg whites, but haven't had a chance to try either, yet. I may add a touch more baking powder, too.

This Saturday my Vitamin shop is demonstrating how to make Quest salted caramel muffins, so I will let you guys know if that is worth it.

Here are pix using the 1 tablespoon of egg whites, I goofed on my photo essay example, but you can see this is fairly cake like

post-122684-14543440659841_thumb.jpg

post-122684-14543440890455_thumb.jpg

This sounds good, but I've found Flap Jacked Mighty Muffins. They make 5 different flavors i think. 20g of Protein really good. They are kind of big for newer patients. But all you do is add Water microwave for 35 sec and boom. Quick, easy Breakfast.

Sounds interesting! Where do you get them and how many carbs?

You can get them at Vitamin Shop, but if you like them it is cheaper to order online. The chocolate is my favorite and it has net 15g carbs (http://www.flapjacked.com/collections/mighty-muffins/products/double-chocolate-mighty-muffin-1)

This sounds good, but I've found Flap Jacked Mighty Muffins. They make 5 different flavors i think. 20g of Protein really good. They are kind of big for newer patients. But all you do is add Water microwave for 35 sec and boom. Quick, easy Breakfast.< /p>

You can get them at Vitamin Shop, but if you like them it is cheaper to order online. The chocolate is my favorite and it has net 15g carbs (http://www.flapjacked.com/collections/mighty-muffins/products/double-chocolate-mighty-muffin-1)

Awesome! Thanks, I ordered the sample pack. Not sure I would have gone for the 15 carbs doing the losing phase, but I'm in maintenance and they look great for that!

This sounds good, but I've found Flap Jacked Mighty Muffins. They make 5 different flavors i think. 20g of Protein really good. They are kind of big for newer patients. But all you do is add Water microwave for 35 sec and boom. Quick, easy breakfast.

Awesome! Thanks, I ordered the sample pack. Not sure I would have gone for the 15 carbs doing the losing phase, but I'm in maintenance and they look great for that!

I love cinnamon, so I add a little extra to the cinnamon apple one. It's my second favorite.

yeah the difference with the mugcake is ZERO carbs. not 15 net, thats huge for me, 15g net is a lot to me.

yeah the difference with the mugcake is ZERO carbs. not 15 net, thats huge for me, 15g net is a lot to me.

I agree. But now that I'm in maintenance and marathon training again I work with a higher carb allowance.

I made a mistake with my cake this morning ( more milk than usual) and it was my favorite so far.

38g Peanut Butter flavor Protein powder

1 full Teaspoon baking powder (yes, that much)

A drizzle any flavor sweetener you like

A half cup of Fairlife 2% milk (usually use 1/3 cup)

Mix thoroughly in a 2 cup bowl. If bowel is smaller, it will run over.

Microwave for 52 seconds depending on your microwave

Came out light and fluffy instead of heavy and thick. Was delish!!

Calories 176

Fat. 3g

Sugar 2g

Protein 28g

Carbs 10g

Want less carbs? Try almond milk

Less calories/too much? Make half and nuke for 30 secs.

This sounds good, but I've found Flap Jacked Mighty Muffins. They make 5 different flavors i think. 20g of Protein really good. They are kind of big for newer patients. But all you do is add Water microwave for 35 sec and boom. Quick, easy breakfast.

I love cinnamon, so I add a little extra to the cinnamon apple one. It's my second favorite.

Ok these are so good!!! I did the Peanut Butter one---YUM! Then my husband stole the s'mores one and my daughter the maple pumpkin one.

I don't know if j will be able to keep them around.

Ok these are so good!!! I did the Peanut Butter one---YUM! Then my husband stole the s'mores one and my daughter the maple pumpkin one.

I don't know if j will be able to keep them around.

Glad you like them!! I have only tried the cinnamon and chocolate ones. I'm not a big pumpkin and Peanut Butter person. I do want to try the smores one though.

Sounds great. I even wound up making a good one from Syntrax Nectar vanilla bean by adding egg whites and lots of baking powder. I did it in a bowl and it almost spilled over, very good. I am not using milk but rather the sugar free Creamer and - I think a generous helping of baking powder is what gives it a lighter more cake like texture but it would spill over in a mug.

My order of the mint and Cookies and cream flavors arrive tomorrow.you recommend the MATRIX Peanut Butter too?

I made a mistake with my cake this morning ( more milk than usual) and it was my favorite so far.

38g peanut butter flavor Protein Powder

1 full Teaspoon baking powder (yes, that much)

A drizzle any flavor sweetener you like

A half cup of Fairlife 2% milk (usually use 1/3 cup)

Mix thoroughly in a 2 cup bowl. If bowel is smaller, it will run over.

Microwave for 52 seconds depending on your microwave

Came out light and fluffy instead of heavy and thick. Was delish!!

Calories 176

Fat. 3g

Sugar 2g

Protein 28g

Carbs 10g

Want less carbs? Try almond milk

Less calories/too much? Make half and nuke for 30 secs.

So I finally tried this and clearly I did something wrong. It didn't taste very good but I kept eating it (no idea why). I must have eaten too fast or something because I have been vomiting it up for 3 hours! Ugh. NEVER. AGAIN....

I know this thread is old, but this recipe is pretty great. My issue is I have like 10 pounds of whey Protein ISOLATE (im lactose intolerant so using the Syntrax stuff is completely off the table). Has anyone had any success using whey isolate, or suggestions of what I need to add to isolate to make it work? Using isolate alone it comes out extremely tough and dry, even if I nuke it for only like 15 seconds

Edited by Mhy12784