Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"My Diet is Better than Your Diet" -- random rambling...

Another bad reality show. Another group of hopeful contestants who are willing to publicly humiliate themselves for weight loss and fame.

Those diet options are so ridiculous! Did y'all watch it? That chick who is is the "inventor" of the "Clean Momma" (is that what that was called?) diet is clearly insane. Seriously. I know desperation to lose weight. I know trying extreme measures to get fit and lose weight. But lunges down the grocery aisle? Squats to pick produce? I was already fat, I didn't need to make a spectacle of myself in public.

I am SO glad I had surgery.

Oh! And Oprah bought WWs? I do wonder when she is going to wake up and realize surgery may just be her answer.

When I see Oprah doing the Weight Watchers commercials it just reminds me of the MANY times I spent money signing up for their program and not being able stick with it. I never lost weight on that program. I would use my extra points to have a Snickers bar and then I would cave haha. I love my sleeve.

I watched and had the same thought about Clean Momma. What a nutjob.

I have this in my DVR so I can hate-watch it :) I'm excited to see it later on.

Oh, Weight Watchers. That was my first diet. They've been going strong for many decades. Not really surprised Oprah bought it.

I loved the WWs program. I have seriously contemplated following it but modified to meet my new needs. I just couldn't stick to it longer than a year and I couldn't tolerate the whiny ass biznatches who attention whored the meetings.

The Clean Momma lady had some vicious mood swings and it's evident her lady is thinking about leaving her. She had to feel like a fool. I doubt she will stick with her long.

I missed the beginning of it, but caught the rest. The woman with the hot oil and the cookie? She was a nutjob. If the secret to losing weight was eating Cookies and rubbing warm oil on your fat, I would be one skinny beotch!

I loved WW. Kept my weight down for years ... When I was younger. I was on it recently and know it works. Lost 10 to only gain it back.

Yep those 2 ladies mentioned will be the first 2 to leave. Well the Cookie, Oil lady did leave during the second showing. As for the Clean Momma the exercise in the house would be good but outside no way would I do them in a grocery store or any other store.

One thing I thought was interesting was that the color blue makes you eat less and slower and the color purple helps you sleep better. I wonder if indeed those are true statements.

I will watch again next week.

As for WW I went to the first WW camp they had in 1968 when I was 12 years old and I got to meet Jean Nidetch the owner and founded at that time. Years later when I was 21 I was a counselor at one of their camps in Shebogan Wi at Lake Land college. The last time I attended was back about 4 years ago when they had the winning points. I hardly lost anything in the 16 weeks I was attending. When I dropped my points down on my own I started to lose big time for 3 weeks until they kicked me out. They said I wasn't following their program as I downed my points without their authorization to do so and was losing too quickly. That was the last time I went there and haven't been back since.

I haven't watched the show but I think the same thing about Oprah as I have done WW and I was hungry all the time and would eventually just get tired of figuring out all the points and if I didn't have enough I'd go run for dinner. I know they say Money can't buy you happiness but it did for me. Love my sleeve~ :D

Ok, I guess I didn't know Oprah bought WW but I get it now. I was watching that commercial today thinking when are you going to realize that the best solution for her is WLS.

She has to have screwed her metabolism so badly with years and years of yo yo dieting.

I know, I think I followed her through most of them. When I finally did decide to do WLS I seriously could not lose any weight anymore. I was also terrified to try because pounds on me multiplied like bunnies.

Well, I am glad I really smartened up about it.

I didn't see this show. Just the commercials made me mad.

As to Weight Watchers, I am glad to see they are finally focusing on Protein. In the year before surgery I was following weight watchers points using the app. It worked ok (I mostly maintained my weight which in itself was a huge accomplishment, but found that not being able to at least track my Protein was aggravating. I completely switched to MyFitnessPal when I needed to closely monitor my protein intake.

Another bad reality show. Another group of hopeful contestants who are willing to publicly humiliate themselves for weight loss and fame.

Those diet options are so ridiculous! Did y'all watch it? That chick who is is the "inventor" of the "Clean Momma" (is that what that was called?) diet is clearly insane. Seriously. I know desperation to lose weight. I know trying extreme measures to get fit and lose weight. But lunges down the grocery aisle? Squats to pick produce? I was already fat, I didn't need to make a spectacle of myself in public.

I am SO glad I had surgery.

Oh! And Oprah bought WWs? I do wonder when she is going to wake up and realize surgery may just be her answer.

Like Kirstie Alley Oprah will secretly get the sleeve and miraculously lose weight on WEight Watchers.Just heard a rumor that Mariah Carey just got WLS.Her new billionaire fiancé had WLS in the past,

When I dropped my points down on my own I started to lose big time for 3 weeks until they kicked me out. They said I wasn't following their program as I downed my points without their authorization to do so and was losing too quickly. That was the last time I went there and haven't been back since.

Interesting.

When I dedicate myself to something, I go 100%. When I joined WWs my last time, I was determined to make it work. The first few weeks, I lost about 5 pounds a week and then I had a week with no loss. The leader fussed at me and when I told her I was cycling, she told me not to make excuses. The next 4-5 weeks, I went back to losing 3-5 pounds a week and the leader told me I was losing too fast. F' em! Enough was enough.

WTF

If it weren't for all the replies supporting your claim such a show exists, I would have thought you made this up!