Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are making a new post for each weeks weigh in or updating our original post?

Sorry I haven't done a challenge with the group yet! ❤️

150.2 for me this week-thank you for doing this, it really helps me be more mindful.

1/10/15: 166.8

Thanks

Are making a new post for each weeks weigh in or updating our original post?

Sorry I haven't done a challenge with the group yet! ❤️

Please post each new weigh in its own post on this thread. Good luck!

Hi Sarah I'm on vacation until 1/16 without a scale. I'll post when I get back. Thanks for doing this! So professional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Four days ago I made three weeks post op and I think I am having the dreaded three week stall! I am the same 266. PTL that I did not gain which I think at this point would be hard to do, but staying the same is sad. I am eating as my dietitian and I work out five days a week for fifty minutes I just have to press through. I know, I know embrace the stall. Words of encouragement are welcomed.

Four days ago I made three weeks post op and I think I am having the dreaded three week stall! I am the same 266. PTL that I did not gain which I think at this point would be hard to do, but staying the same is sad. I am eating as my dietitian and I work out five days a week for fifty minutes I just have to press through. I know, I know embrace the stall. Words of encouragement are welcomed.

I was sleeved 12/30 - I lost 15lbs the first week. Cant wait to weigh tomorrow. I wonder what the deal is the 3rd week? I will remember your press on words! Also, 1 Cor 2:9........

Well 1Cor, it DEF will happen, and yes it's a part of the process. But I hope that knowing that we've all been there and survived it will encourage you to just let it happen, keep working out and eating right, you're doing gr8! Just remember how b4 surgery, we gained, not stalled but gained and at least now after the surgery, you know that it too shall pass and Lord willing, you'll be back to losing. As much as we all dreaded it, it's actually a good thing for our bodies to be able to rejuvenate, recharge and reset after such massive weight losses. Although the docs, and praise God for them, had done something to our bodies to help us with significant weightloss, God made this temple and thank God that He won't allow more on our bodies than it can handle! Hopefully I gave encouragement to you and not just rambling on, at least that was my goal. I'm a revision from sleeve to bypass due to 2yrs suffering from vomiting due to severe acid reflux and a stricture and guess what, 3 weeks out exactly, my body stopped losing! It just has to happen:) and now I'm going on my 5th week and started back losing, not that that's my ultimate goal now but I still want to lose a little bit more. Take care and hang on and in there with us. We have your back!!

I'd like to join.

Start 216

Goal 210

Thx u for putting this challenge.

Good luck to everyone and stay hydrated!! ????

@@DeezJeanz Thank you so much for your words of encouragement, this means so much to me as I have been stalling now for what seems like the last month. But your absolutely right in that "God wont give us more than we can handle" and he knows the next moves we need to take to continue in this journey. Again thank you for your wise words of encouragement and God Bless on your journey.

@@DeezJeanz Thank you so much for your words of encouragement, this means so much to me as I have been stalling now for what seems like the last month. But your absolutely right in that "God wont give us more than we can handle" and he knows the next moves we need to take to continue in this journey. Again thank you for your wise words of encouragement and God Bless on your journey.

You are MOST WELCOME:) Just hang in there, we all will get there. And thank YOU for the acknowledgement, made me smile extra BIG!!

I forgot to log in last Monday. On January 4th I weighed 205. My goal weight is 195. Thank you!

Monday weigh in 2/11 (weighed in today) 210.2

Edited by Rebeccaabrooks86

1/10 weigh in: 140.5