Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 14th Sleevers

I HIT A STALL FROM DAY 14 TO DAY DAY 27. I HAD LOST 20 POUNDS SINCE SURGERY UP UNTIL DAY 14. ON DAY 28 I STARTED LOSING A BIT AGAIN AND NOW IVE LOST A TOTAL OF 24 POUNDS SINCE SURGERY. HAPPY 1 MONTH SURGIVERSARY EVERYONE. AS FAR AS food, IM EATING SCRAMBLED eggs, CHILI, AND THE FAMOUS EGGFACE RICOTTA BAKE. I ONLY GOT OFF FULL liquids ON SUNDAY ;/ SO IM ON DAY 4 OF EATING.

I am so glad everyone is doing well! Just remember that when you eat, make healthy choices! High Protein foods is key, try to stay away from carbs and sugar!

I hit a stall between 210-212 and that was at like 3weeks. it lasted a couple days and then i started to lose again. i know i have TOM getting ready to visit so I am retaining Water but today the scale read 204.2.

look put ONEderland, here i come!

cant wait to hear from more of you!

How are you all doing? I was sleeved December 15th. Hit a stalled from week 2.5 to week 4. Terrible!!!

im in a constant stall it seems. from week 2 to 4 i didnt lose any. then i lost 4 more pounds and now havent lost again in half a week or so. i know thats not an official stall (this time) but it feels like it. How is everyone doing with going potty? i really never have the urge to go so once a week I am working with a laxative or stool softener of some sort to get things moving. that kinda sucks and I feel isnt helping with the weight not coming off. I am eating between 600/800 calories a day. i track everything that goes into my mouth. Protein Protein protein. very low carbs. not getting in enough Water and maybe that might be the culprit as far as not losing more and not going more.

Glad I'm not the only one with potty issues! :wacko: It's been awful some days! coffee used to keep things regular but even that isn't working. I have an aversion to laxatives plus I don't want things to get out of hand while I'm at work. I resorted to a few bites of green leaf lettuce just to add a little roughage...didn't work. Any other suggestions would be appreciated! :D

@daniellenf- I hit a stall at like week 2/3 for a bit too. I know it is so annoying, but you will move, patience my friend!

@@Amy Wolfe - Be careful with laxatives, they may irritate your stomach more than they help. Definitely more Water intake! I was told that is the number 1 most important thing, even before protein! So try to make sure your getting that Water in! That will help, I would say I bunch! Good Luck!

@@Paluma0268 - They told me benefiber and like metamucle, but I notice if I am not going I think of how much cheese I have eaten and then stop eating for a couple days and that seems to help. I would say you could also try flax or Psyllium Husks?

So today was my 5.5 weeks post surgery, went to the doctor for check up; I am 198.4, Finally ONE-derland! I haven't seen below 200 in 4 plus years! I am pretty excited! Doc said 40 pound loss in such short amount of time for what I started at is HUGE!

Hope everyone is fairing well! Keep posted! XOXO

Two month check in: down 50 lbs!!