Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 months post op and I am loving it!

Hello everyone! I would like to share how great it is to finally see the hardwork and sacrifices I've accomplished. My HW is 230lbs, SW is 215 and I am currently 173 lbs. I will say this that it is not an easy way out! It is so hard to give up everything that you were accustom too. But having healthy issues like Diabetes... 300-400 blood sugar everyday, shortness of breath and even time to spend with my kids are so limited.. That is why, I decided to change, to go with my WLS! It is the best decision I have ever made in my life. My husband along with my children are very happy to see me live longer! So for you out there who are still deciding to do WLS, I say, DO IT!!! Everything will be okay! I have attached my before and after pics! God bless you all! Have a wonderful Christmas!!!post-139269-14507971346163_thumb.jpg post-139269-14507971735024_thumb.jpg post-139269-14507972495116_thumb.jpg

You look great.

Feeling great feels......well......GREAT !!!!!

Nice Work. Keep at it and you will hit goal soon. Have a fabulous Holiday! 14 months out and I have no regrets.

Awesome!! You look fantastic!

You go girl! You look great! How has your weight loss progress been monthly? How many pounds are you losing each month?

Edited by Pea523

I am 9 weeks out and still having problems with food but each day gets better I hope by 4 months I will feel great I am 45 pounds lighter and loving that

@@chilet071

When did you start to feel normal again? I'm not even 3 weeks out but I must say I'm sort of miserable. I want my energy and strength back. I want to be able to have an actual day without every thought being me trying to get Protein, food, Water & meds in.

you will get there. It takes time. At 3 wks, I was tired all the time, constantly struggling with getting water and protein in, getting sick from my shakes and was just miserable, but I'm 3 months out now and my life is better than normal. My energy went through the roof, the sipping becomes easier and more routine, and eventually it just becomes so much easier and the weigh starts falling off and that makes it great too! I'm 60lbs down from surgery and over 100lbs down from my highest weight. You will get there. Your body just needs to heal right now. ????

I am so sorry for not responding right away. I just logged in again after a long time. They are right, it takes time .... Just make sure you do not skip your Vitamins and always drink Protein shakes... That helped me a lot with energy! I never felt weak during my time. Think positive that you are doing great! Drink Protein Shake slowly even if it takes you hours! Below is my current pics after 6 months...post-139269-14555979355251_thumb.jpg

Great work! Stay in touch with your doctors, listen to your body, and keep it up!

Kristen,

Thanks for posting. My surgery is coming up on March 21, and while I am looking forward to the next chapter in my life, I am nervous. It feels better to hear how happy you are after changing your life in this way. Thank you.

Hello again for everyone, after 15 months... i am down to 158-161 lbs. life is great and no more insulin, med! I hope We can have a group meet here in Austin, TX!post-139269-14779068614471_thumb.jpg post-139269-14779068755423_thumb.jpg post-139269-14779068887042_thumb.jpg post-139269-14779069230864_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App