Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I wouldn't recommend fruit juices at all. The sugar in fruit juice is comparable to drinking regular soda. Fruits should be limited. I know that many nutritionists allow fruits and juice but in reality I personally would not ingest such. If you ingest too many carbs (and carbs are just chains of sugars) then you sabotage your weight loss.

As far as eating tomatoes and such goes, I love the cherry and grape tomatoes. I don't find them to be acidic at all.

I don't drink orange juice.

I eat tomatoes and drink V8 all the time.

How far out are you?

Im a month post op... have a huge craving for an orange or orange juice lol ive been drinking the v8 also.

I do not drink juice at all, except an occasional 4 oz of low sodium V8...IMO it's wasted calories.

I can't tolerate lemonade post-sleeve. But I can drink orange juice.< /p>

3 years out still can not drink orange juice or Tomato Soup

I drank a lot of all natural lemonade and limeade the first two weeks after sleeve surgery, its all I could drink pretty much diluted with Water outside my Protein shakes.. I was fine and I think it helped my stomach heal and gave me energy .. Now over three weeks out I drink a little here and there..Sugar Free drinks make me sick just thinking about them.. And I can afford the calories no problem ..

For me and and my nutritionist approved plan its all about getting my nutrition and Protein in and watching my calories.. But no problems with acidic drinks luckily!

I quit drinking all juices when I made the decision to lose weight.

The closest thing to juice that I'll occasionally have is Chic-Fil-A's Diet Lemonade.

Occasionally (like twice a month) I'll have a small glass of OJ. Small as in shot glass size. I drink it slowly to savor it. No problems unless I drink it too fast. One day I needed a drink and the only thing available was one of the kids juice boxes, way too sweet! Took my sip and passed it to a kids.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches