Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need ideas for Xmas gift for recent VSG patient

Any ideas on a Christmas gift for someone who is six months post op for VSG surgery? She's very close to her goal weight or what she's happy with. I've already ordered a digital scale, hers is ancient, but I want to get her more. We had our surgery together and it's my mom, she's helped me so much and I just want to show my gratitude. But no clue what to get.

Gift card to a store for new clothes? Or if it's your mom, a shopping trip together to buy new clothes?

What's your budget? I may get myself a piece of jewelry with a diamond for each 10 lbs I've kissed goodbye. A more affordable option is one of the customizeable lockets with charms inside. You can get crystals in them, plates with "congratulations" or "believe", or even have your surgery dates engraved on the back.

You two are doing this together. ...how about getting her and you a tattoo?

If you're into that, of course

Strippers...

Everyone likes strippers...

Ok ok...

I'll see myself out...

Thank you all for your replies, I've decided to get her a digital scale because hers is ancient and a plaque showing my appreciation for all that she does. The stripper idea was hilarious and I'm sure she'd enjoy, but just not the right touch. I'm into tattoos and she's interested, she has a birthday in February so I think I will save up for that, I really love that idea, will just need to find the right design. Again thanks guys! If you have ideas for designs I'm all ears. Happy Holidays and keep up the good work. ????

Does she exercise? I just bought myself a fit belt and I love it! I walk outside rather than at the gym so it's perfect for carrying my phone, headphones, keys, etc. while keeping my hands free.

http://www.amazon.com/FitBelt-Premium-Running-Fitness-workout/dp/B013TQFP0Q

I bought my friend ( sleeve in Feb) and me bracelets that say "she believed she could so she did" from Etsy. Love them!

i don't know if it is anyone else thing but please check out the gastric sleeve pillows on etsy. they are SO cute. once i know my surgery date i am ordering one for myself!!!!

here is the link to the basic one and they also have a giant one too among other items like keychains and pins etc

https://www.etsy.com/listing/223497594/gastric-sleeve-plushie-kawaii-stuffed?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=gastric%20sleeve%20pillow&ref=sr_gallery_1

i don't know if it is anyone else thing but please check out the gastric sleeve pillows on etsy. they are SO cute. once i know my surgery date i am ordering one for myself!!!!

here is the link to the basic one and they also have a giant one too among other items like keychains and pins etc

https://www.etsy.com/listing/223497594/gastric-sleeve-plushie-kawaii-stuffed?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=gastric%20sleeve%20pillow&ref=sr_gallery_1

Those are adorable! I want one for myself????

how about a Fitbit or Garmin Vivosmart activity tracker? It's what iv'e got a few people I have one myself and greatly increases my activity by trying to meet my step goals everyday.