Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anybody heard of the diet pill called Phentabz? I was given a bottle of it to try out today but I literally can't find hardly anything about it online! My friend lost 20 pounds using it, but I'm a little nervous about taking it.

Is there a label that lists the ingredients?

Is it OTC or Rx?

It's probably along the same lines as phentermine and stuff. Basically legalized speed, lol. You'll lose weight, but once you stop, it always comes back.....

I agree with Babbs - and one further note would be that it might not be good for your heart. You only have one heart - best take care of it

www.dietpillswatchdog.com

Watch Dog Verdict

DO NOT BUY PHENTABZ!

A massively confusing site with several mixed messages; no address details and a lack of a guarantee add up to rejection based on our criteria.

This could possibly be an effective weight loss diet pill but the negatives far outweigh the potential benefits in our opinion.

We suggest that the company undertakes a big overhaul of their site, before we could approve them. If they do that, offer clear address details, a proper guarantee and a clear ingredient profile then potentially we could look at them again.

Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills

They have ingredients on the side of the bottle but they are foreign to me lol. I found something about it on google that said they were banned from Australia.. So if a whole country banned them, then they must be pretty bad. I was on adhd medication for the past 9 years and I was oblivious to the fact that they were prescribed speed and they can cause damage to your heart. When I found that out, I immediately quit taking them and had awful withdrawals!! Never again will I take anything that strong again! I am going to give this bottle back! lol

I also read up on it . it is said to have the same effects as adipex and phentermine .speed in a bottle. I used Adipex when I had my lapband and yes it did work but I could feel my heart through my chest, i had alot of energy causing me to talk to fast, not to mention sweat and thurst couldnt sleep and developed Restless leg syndrom