Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Pittsburgh Pa Sleeve people out there?!?

I loved her and the team and the hospital. I had a bit of delay the day of surgery because of a previous case but everyone was nice about it. The nurses are nice and helpful as well. Only had an issue with 1 in the 3 days and 2 nights I was there so that's not too bad. I go back for a followup next week. Everyone in their practice is great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

My surgeon is Dr Eid. He is with Allegheny Health. I'm pretty sure I would go to Magee also.

Good luck wishes to you lizziebeth72!!! How exciting!!! I hope you have a great experience!

meganliz0824 how did everything go for you? How are you doing so far???

My surgeon is also Dr. Eid. I really like him but I love Chloe and the dietitians! Good luck!

Dr. Hamad at Magee will be doing my surgery (no date set). I hope my experience goes well.

Hi Jodi_PA!!! I haven't heard of this doctor. I have no date set either. I sure hope your experience goes well too. Keep in touch with us and we will help each other thru this. Thanks for joining in!

Hi Jodi_PA!!! I haven't heard of this doctor. I have no date set either. I sure hope your experience goes well too. Keep in touch with us and we will help each other thru this. Thanks for joining in!

Thank you! The last thing on my pre-op prerequisites is the endoscopy. I've had everything else done. Once I get that done, it'll go through insurance (fingers crossed) and then I'll get a date. We definitely need to help each other throught this.

Dr. Hamad at Magee will be doing my surgery (no date set). I hope my experience goes well.

I had a different dr but had surgery at magee 11/19. Welcome to the group!

Thank you! The last thing on my pre-op prerequisites is the endoscopy. I've had everything else done. Once I get that done, it'll go through insurance (fingers crossed) and then I'll get a date. We definitely need to help each other throught this.

Thank you so much. I hope you're doing well.

Thank you so much. I hope you're doing well.
Yes I'm doing pretty well. Go for my first follow up this week. If you need anything or have any questions let me know or private message me!

So cool you've gotten so much done at this point!!! Your soooo close! How exciting! I just got started last month ans will be having my second meeting this Thursday. Doing my bloodwork tomorrow. Planned for today but forgot and drank coffee when I woke up!!! I was so mad at myself! I met with the ekg doctor but still have everything else to do! Ive been doing tons of reading and I've been on this site reading a lot plus I have several friends and family members who have had some sort of weight loss surgery thru the years. Sure had come along way since my moms banding 20 years ago and she was sliced wide open from breast bone to pubic bone! Crazy!

@@meganliz0824 how have you been since the last we taked?

I'm good. Just waiting for my follow up on thursday. Physically I feel great and just want to advance my diet so I can get into a routine of sorts.

@@meganliz0824 how have you been since the last we taked?

I'm good. Just waiting for my follow up on thursday. Physically I feel great and just want to advance my diet so I can get into a routine of sorts.