Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Pittsburgh Pa Sleeve people out there?!?

Yes! I'm having my surgery next week at West Penn. How about you?

My surgeon is Dr Eid. He is with Allegheny Health. I'm pretty sure I would go to Magee also.

Good luck wishes to you lizziebeth72!!! How exciting!!! I hope you have a great experience!

meganliz0824 how did everything go for you? How are you doing so far???

My surgeon is Dr Eid. He is with Allegheny Health. I'm pretty sure I would go to Magee also.

Good luck wishes to you lizziebeth72!!! How exciting!!! I hope you have a great experience!

Everything went great. A few minor issues with the hospital but I'm also picky because I'm in the medical field. I feel great and incisions look good. Getting in the fluids is difficult but doable. I've had a hard time with my emotions being all crazy but doing well overall. I can't wait til next week to be on full liquids though so I can feel like I'm actually consuming something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So excited to hear you did so well! I can relate to being fussy I too am in the medical field. Are you extremely tender? Weak? How was your first and second day? Oh I'm so nervous! I'm just getting started. I have 5 more months! I'm looking at May for mine. I heard the emotional roller coaster is normal. Look at all the trauma that's happened. Your going to feel so good so soon!!!

My surgeon is also Dr. Eid. I really like him but I love Chloe and the dietitians! Good luck!

So excited to hear you did so well! I can relate to being fussy I too am in the medical field. Are you extremely tender? Weak? How was your first and second day? Oh I'm so nervous! I'm just getting started. I have 5 more months! I'm looking at May for mine. I heard the emotional roller coaster is normal. Look at all the trauma that's happened. Your going to feel so good so soon!!!

I am tender on one incision because they put it right on a roll where my pants usually sit and so it rubs and gets irritated. Overall really only tender at night or I'd I've sat too long and go to stand up. Not weak unless I over do it. The first day I was in the hospital was rough but mainly just muscles sore. The upper gi to make sure there is no leak was rough but quick. Then you can relax. Second day was much better but sore. My surgery was Thursday and went home Saturday afternoon. Hardest part for me was getting comfy at night because I usually sleep on my side or belly. You find what works for you. It's honestly not too bad.

Wow! Impressed with how well your doing! Good for you! Any chance you could wear like stretchy pants or sweats till you heal a little more so things are a little looser in that spot?

I am tender on one incision because they put it right on a roll where my pants usually sit and so it rubs and gets irritated. Overall really only tender at night or I'd I've sat too long and go to stand up. Not weak unless I over do it. The first day I was in the hospital was rough but mainly just muscles sore. The upper gi to make sure there is no leak was rough but quick. Then you can relax. Second day was much better but sore. My surgery was Thursday and went home Saturday afternoon. Hardest part for me was getting comfy at night because I usually sleep on my side or belly. You find what works for you. It's honestly not too bad.

Yes I'm living in yoga and sweatpants right now. It's not too bad. I put a bandage over it to give it break so hopefully that helps.

Lizziebeth72 I really liked meeting with Chloe also! I met the 3 of them a couple weeks ago. Great experience. Staff is great. I go back again next week and also do my psych consult. I was bad tho, I didn't do the food diary!!!????

Ya that's what I'd be doing too! That has to be so tender. Which office did you go to for all your appointments?

I went to dr. Courcoulas at magee.

I'm scheduled with her on December 1 at Magee.

What was your overall thoughts of the surgeon, the team, and the hospital? If you don't want to answer publicly just shoot me a message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk