Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Letty's journey post-op

I have been stuck at 142.6 for almost 2 weeks now. I need to start exercising but with 2 jobs its hard. I have been cheating everynight with a bowl of layes chips. Now i know they dont bother my sleeve so i can eat them and i do. I think exercise is the key for me at thus time. I will let you all know how that goes.

I have been stuck at 142.6 for almost 2 weeks now. I need to start exercising but with 2 jobs its hard. I have been cheating everynight with a bowl of layes chips. Now i know they dont bother my sleeve so i can eat them and i do. I think exercise is the key for me at thus time. I will let you all know how that goes.

I've made it to 181 now shooting for the 70's again lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using the BariatricPal App

Super excited I tried a medium size blouse and a size 12 skirt and they fit!!

Hope everyone is well! Today is my 2 weeks on the A Pound of Cure and I been eating the way it says in the book. My update on weight today is 175.6 lbs its was a lot less then last week loss but I'm very happy with the results. I went down to size 12 in jeans and I could fit in size medium blouses.

After this two weeks, I will keep eating the same way. There has been some days that I ate something that I wasn't supposed to like today I ate pecans that are caramelized with cinnamon, I know those have a lot sugar, but hey it's not easy to be perfect on the eating plan.

I don't miss the coffee anymore or my Greek yogurt. Just came from buying groceries and most of the food is veggies and fruits and of course my eggs and some meats. I'm going to stay away the raw nuts cause I still can't control that so I'm just thinking to cut them out completely.

Hope everyone's week is great!

post-260556-1457996962491_thumb.jpg

Hi lorri, I been good I been stuck at 173 and 174 lbs. eating healthy for the most part. Although some days I do eat stuff I shouldnt probably my progress would have been better. But the way I see it is I have to eat to learn the way I could do it for life and not gain the weight. I have a follow up appt this coming Monday and I will show the nutritionist what I been eating and see what she says or suggest. Glad to hear your scale is moving also.

Glad to hear you are doing well. Good luck with your appt. I dot follow the rules so that's why I'm slow losing, I know it. Once we get this whole house business done, I'm busting butt to get back in control.

Vegetables look delicious! Ready to go in the oven. post-260556-14591154011706_thumb.jpg

Hi lorri716 hope everything is well! Haven't posted anything for a while. My # are still about the same. Weighing 173lbs.

Edited by Rdsegobia

HI THERE! I was just thinking about you. The veggies look wondeeful. I've been so so busy with trying to manage 2 homes. We settled on our new one on the 31st of march. We've been packing and moving things for 2 weeks. Since its 4 hours away from where we currently live it's a heck of a trip. We just listed our other home for sale yesterday and pray for a quick sale. The scale has been up and down for me between 177 and 174 yesterday. I'm hoping to get some exercise in here soon. It's been so hectic I haven't worked out in months. Glad to hear you are doing well.

This past weekend was really rough. I ate things I wasn't supposed to - I had tamales and chips. I gained 2 lbs. I'm going back to basics for the next two weeks. I will have eggs with veggies in the morning and the a Premier Protein shake for lunch and dinner. If I get hungry in between I will eat some veggies. Yesterday was my first day and it wasn't that bad.

This past weekend was really rough. I ate things I wasn't supposed to - I had tamales and chips. I gained 2 lbs. I'm going back to basics for the next two weeks. I will have eggs with veggies in the morning and the a Premier Protein shake for lunch and dinner. If I get hungry in between I will eat some veggies. Yesterday was my first day and it wasn't that bad.

Last week was the week from hell! I ate everything that wasn't nailed down. Gained 3 lbs. Yesterday I did well until I had a custard from Rita's. Didn't gain or lose today I've done much better. I'm determined to stay on plan today. Hoping to see a loss tomorrow. I have my 8 month follow up w the dr on Thursday also with the NUT. That ought to be fun. I guess I can't complain it's been all me. I'm 25 pound from goal and want to get there by my 41st bday in July. Hope you are doing much better.

I do notice it's easier for carbs to come back in our diet... A piece here and a piece there, but just have to be alert on the food choices we do. 25 lbs to goal is awesome were very close I'm about 20 lbs. I could fit in size 10 jeans and actually just the other day I bought a size 8 skinny jeans and to my surprise they fit!! We went to a birthday party and wore them, it felt really good!! Never in my wildest dream I ever thought I would use a size 10 or 8 jeans. I'm so happy with the results. post-260556-14624164487522_thumb.jpg

You look absolutely fabulous! I am in a 10 sometimes a 9 skinny depending on the brand. Not sure about regular fit jeans, haven't tried them yet. Yes we are so very close. Drs appt today at 1045 for me so I'll see what doc has to say. Glad you are doing well. I weighed in at 173 today. 3 pounds shy of 90 lost in total. Have a great day

Keep us posted after your doctors appt.