Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 days since surgery, very rocky start

Well I'm finally feeling like a person again. I was finally able to force myself to get the fluids in plus the Protein Shakes. But has anyone else had problems with reg. (Skim milk 90 calories )?

I have so I switched to powdered Protein and cashew milk yesterday , but I think I forced myself to drink too much Fluid too fast and was up till 5am cleaning and exercising to get rid if gas pains in my left shoulder and indigestion . Ugh! Never do that again. So I've only sipped 8oz crystal light so far. And about to get on treadmill for about 15 mins then try the Protein powder and cashew unsweetened milk (25 calories ) and take tiny sips super slowy and see how it goes.

Wish me luck!

And good luck to you all.

It's only been 2 months since my surgery but I remember how very little I could take in initially. It was 2 weeks before I could even get close to meeting my liquid goal. Small tiny sips is the way to go. And I mixed my shakes with coconut Water with pretty good results.

It does get better though, I can drink what I think are normal size drinks now and even use a straw (gasp!) so hang in there. :)

Try the Silk Unsweetened almond milk or Fairlife milk. They've both been good to me. Though I did have a 1/2 cup of milk last night and wanted to chug it!!

Try the Silk Unsweetened almond milk or Fairlife milk. They've both been good to me. Though I did have a 1/2 cup of milk last night and wanted to chug it!!

So you still can't just drink what and how much you want, even now?

And yes, I do have and like light almond milk.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sorry you had a rocky start. Hope things are better now.

Thanks everyone. I just weighed. Down 17 pounds in 7 days. Wooohooo!

Shazam!! That's awesome!

@@thenewandbestme - its been a week :D

12/2/15

bf2144421229d5f58cbc7f236453a61b.jpg

39c5c1f3d83367600abe854d5129b038.jpg 12/3 15

wheres the new after pic?

Sorry I haven't on here in a while. But here's a few of my after pics a couple of weeks ago. I haven't taken any since because I feel like I'm at stall right now so I joined a gym. So in a week or so I'll post new pics.beda408c8b0bce48d800d5d82d5e4909.jpg Thanksgiving day.

Sorry I haven't on here in a while. But here's a few of my after pics a couple of weeks ago. I haven't taken any since because I feel like I'm at stall right now so I joined a gym. So in a week or so I'll post new pics.beda408c8b0bce48d800d5d82d5e4909.jpg Thanksgiving day.

12/2/15

bf2144421229d5f58cbc7f236453a61b.jpg

39c5c1f3d83367600abe854d5129b038.jpg 12/3 15

8603672867d179d2411013ed0bc22172.jpg

And these are clothes I couldn't wear because my muffin top was so big. But think I was around 279 here on last pics, but around 275 on Thanksgiving. But I have been around 272 and 268 lately ,that's why I gotta get on the ball my exercise . I had stopped for a while because I was so sick and had this acid reflux crap! Ugh!

But I finally found something that actually helps and that's Nexium and instead of once I take it twice a day.

Good luck on everyone's journey

Any luck on the gym? Are you still at a stall???