Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks everyone I guess no to the frozen yogurt sugar free from what I read on here once there at there goal then they might have a bite or two is what I'm getting. That's okay totally forgot about the frozen Popsicles going to get some tomorrow!!

Now I certainly don't want to sound critical but unfortunately this may come across this way. I noticed that a lot of your posts are about food, some good choices and some being cravings. You haven't update your information so again can only guess you had sleeve? and you are only what 4 weeks out? I am 10 weeks and can barely eat the required foods that I need to be eating never mind having ANY kind of craving.

My point is this just head hunger cravings you are having? If they are real have you analyzed why you are thinking of eating such foods? This early out I don't think you should be or even considering eating any; this is just setting yourself up for failure.

Oh and please update your stats, much easier to answer your posts

I completely agree. Sorry, no offence but she's right. All of your posts are asking about what you can eat and when.

You're so early in and every post from practically post op day 1 has been questions about what foods you can eat at this stage or it almost sounds like what foods you want to try to get away with eating.

Did you go home with a food plan or a schedule for stages?

Maybe not focus so much on food. I know that's hard to do since we've all done it for so long! Can you try and find a hobby or something to take your mind off the food part of this journey?

I wish you success and I am rooting for you.

I hope your cravings damper down and you beat your head hunger.

Again, I apologize for sounding a bit harsh but it has been an observation for quite some time and just want you to succeed at this!

Thanks everyone I appreciate it. Oh no problem I don't mind criticism it honestly doesn't bother me whatsoever not being mean though. I never ate ice cream barely .... Just craving something cold and fruity so since I am not allowed fresh fruit didn't know if there was a ice cream fruity that we can have that can substitute that craving for fruit. I been sucking on lemons daily so bad like 2 a day!! lol haven't had any issues so yes a lot of my questions are about food that's why I am here learning how to eat see what people eat yes I know see a nutritionist I am but only so many questions I can ask in a visit. Also like to get others opinions as well!! I also tried to update my profile and I can't it doesn't allow me to but thanks yes I am 7 weeks out gastric bypass and on solid foods at this point. Just can't have raw vegetables or fresh fruit yet. Thanks though!!

I should've read this before I posted my comment.

Thank you for explaining more.

I put heaps of ice and a small amount of Water with my Protein Powder and blend it up. It has the consistency of soft serve, just icier (which I quite like).