Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

POLL Should I have them redone to make them perfect... Breast pictures

SHOULD I HAVE THEM REDONE?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I HAVE THEM REDONE?

• Yes, demand that the doctor fixes it to match fullness.
    • No, but if it is the same in a year, have them redone.
    • Absolutely not, you are being overly picky about great boobs!

I think u looked good before, i would be happy to have mine look that good, and i am not queer, u asked for honest opinions and i am giving mine . I am married and love men, not women, not in that way !!! I do think what matters most is for u to be happy, if u spent that much money and arent going to be happy, then go back and complain, and get someone else to redo them. Linda

I think they look great and wished mine looked as great, but it is not what I think that matters. You paid money to have them look the way you want them to and you didn't achieve the results you were looking for. After paying 8k for the surgery, you should walk out a very satisfied customer. You should not have to feel self conscious about your breasts. Isn't that why you had them done in the first place? So you would feel more confident about the way your breasts looked? If you are not 100% satisfied, make an appointment with your doctor and let him know how you feel. If it really bothers you, let him know.Don't tell him that they are alright and you wished they were a little more symetrical. Tell him that it really bothers you and you don't feel any better about them than you did before the surgery. Of course if it really doesn't bother you and it is something you can live with and feel good about, then leave it alone and embrace those beautoful boobies lol.

forget about before and after,.. your's are more perfect than mine,.. way more even than mine, and God, the creatore of all things, who IS perfect, made mine (a little lop-sided if you ask me), but I really don't notice too much, unless of course I stand in front of the mirror with my hands up, like I'm being held at gun-point by tyra banks.....I guess what I'm trying to say is, they're perfect. and I'm sure you don't want to acquire more scars trying to fix something that's not REALLY broken and end up looking worse in..... THE END, (sorry if I rambled)

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Honestly, there is a significant and noticable difference between the two when your arms are raised. I don't see a size difference when they are down, though. I would personally be really worried that if you did have the size of the right one increased, it would no longer look right when your arms are down. As it is right now, they look about the same size, so I would be worried that any size increase with the right one would make it look larger than the left one when your arms are down. Know what I mean?

I am really upset about the fullness difference. Hubby says it makes them look more natural and they are fine, but I hate them when I see it in a picture. I just don't think I spent $8k to be lopsided! What do you think??? Should I have them redone so they are more full and match better or am I being an obsessive idiot???? I want to know your TRUE feelings. The poll is anonymous!

yes, the right one looks larger than the other and it also has that walleyed look or whatever they call it. they still dont look bad though and maybe hardly noticable unless you are standing still and someone is just staring.. but im sure you paid 8k for perfection.. i would def address it with dr. and get him to correct now rather than later, but they still look good though.

Okay, the consensus is in now. They look FABULOUS now they have had time to heal, unswell and drop. My doctor rocks!

This is 4 1/2 months post op from my nipple incision scar for the lift and implants.

I'm not touching them.... not until I need to.

post-204351-13813135860227_thumb.jpg

Beautiful!

I am curious as near goal, I am now a deflated D cup. Would you mind telling me how they feel?

Do they feel different?

Do they feel like you have something under there?

Did you regain full sensation?

Thanks in advance for any feedback .

I think they look great,I told my husband,"after my surgery I'm gonna have my breast done" because my 42d's will sag after the weight loss,but I am so looking forward to having it done.

I am curious as near goal, I am now a deflated D cup. Would you mind telling me how they feel? I did pay a lot because I wanted someone who really knew how to work with larger breasts and wanted the BEST. I also wanted them to look real and natural.

Do they feel different? Amazingly, I have been told they feel real too. Laying down you can kind of tell if you squeeze.

Do they feel like you have something under there? At first I felt wierd, but just like the lapband, I just knew I had something done. Now I don't even think about it at all and they are just "mine".

Did you regain full sensation? I actually went Hyper sensitive. I have more sensitivity now then I did before. This is good and bad because now I can't really have any "nipple roughness" which I used to like a lot. But gentle play sends me over the edge.

Hope all this helped......

Oh my god they are beautiful don't change them

It's easy to notice every little flaw in yourself, but your look great. If they truly make you unhappy and you can afford and IT'S SAFE then go for it, but know that you look wonderufl!

Most definetly a redo...their cockeyed and that off set nipple is awful considering these are bought and paid for...get your money back.

I am a breast man so I'll give you the truth here.

When your arms are up they look like they do need some more work, when your arms are down they look AWESOME! The one nipple being a tad bit higher makes them look better if you ask me, gives them a natural look, which is a bonus, I've never seen a rack that matched perfectly-- I kinda like that.

Should you get them fixed? Let them settle in for a year then go to another doctor and see what he says. They have a great shape, nipple is placed very good, the separation width is perfect-- looks like a nice rack to me.

I don t feel this has a place on a LapBand Forum site.............go to a boobsite.

What a sad way to get attention.This is a mixed crowd...

where is modesty??!!