Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Favorite Meal!

Crock-pot mesquite chicken fajitas!! Super simple and delicious! Bell peppers cut into strips, onion-sliced and cut in half, 2 or 3 mesquite chicken breasts(fully cooked from Sams). add 1 can of diced tomatoes, garlic, a little lime juice and a packet of your favorite taco seasoning. Cook on high for 3 hours, and pull the chicken apart, and cover and cook another hour. I didn't include measurements, because it is entirely up to you! Make it your own! Hubs eats it with a flour tortilla, I just eat it with a fork. Mmmmmm

@@jenn1 ... (A reminder to the ladies, men will always cook IF there is a element of danger)

If cooking involved a flamethrower, men would cook all the meals.

This is AMAZING and it's delicious on shrimp too!!

I bake this but I fill a pie pan with spinach , squeeze a lemon over it and then out the fish on top to bake.

The lemon juice and flavors from the fish season the spinach and it cooks down to a perfect side dish.

This is my lunch go-to; I eat it almost every day and never seem to get tired of it:

Buffalo chicken salad

Shredded chicken breast, about 9 oz. (I usually poach my own, but I've also used canned or the Perdue Short Cuts)

2 oz. crumbled blue cheese

5.3 oz container plain Greek yogurt

chopped celery/onion

garlic powder/dried dill/S&P to taste

Frank's Red Hot until it's at your preferred spice level.

This lasts me all week, and I typically eat it with Pork rinds or 34 degree crackers.

Pork tenderloin with blueberry syrah sauce!

Meatloaf. Any kind. chicken, veal, pork, beef, what have you. Just please be lean. 'Nuff said. And hummus instead of mashed potatoes.

Quesadillas... but I only eat the filling. I make the tortillas for the family,

Chop up chicken breasts, season with salt/pepper. Brown in a pan- toss in a jar of you favorite salsa. (Or make you own if your up to it), Let simmer.

I dress mine up with shredded cheese, sour cream and guacamole. mmmmmm!

Super easy!

Turkey and white bean chili (I made mine with lean ground turkey)( i also blended another half can of cannelini Beans and added it to the chili to thickened it; this is a very flexible chili)

(From south beach diet)

This yummy chili can be made many different ways, if you want to experiment. Try using chicken instead of turkey or navy, black, or pinto Beans in place of the white ones. Top it with a tablespoon or two of shredded low-fat cheddar or jack cheese,...More

Ingredients

1 tablespoon oil, olive, extra-virgin

1 medium onion(s)

roughly chopped

2 clove(s) garlic

minced

1 pounds turkey, cutlets

cut into 1/2 inch pieces

1 tablespoon chili powder

1 teaspoon cumin, ground

15 ounce(s) beans, cannellini

(1 can), drained and rinsed

14 1/2 ounce(s) tomatoes, diced, Mexican

(1 can)

1 cup(s) broth, chicken, fat-free, less sodium

salt

to taste

peppercorns, black

freshly ground, to taste

Instructions

Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.

Add turkey, chili powder, and cumin; cook, stirring often, until turkey is no longer pink inside, about 5 minutes.

Add beans, tomatoes with juice, and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until flavors blend, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.

Edited by MimiBMe

Crock-Pot chicken Taco Soup

1 onion chopped

1 (16oz) can HOT chili beans- I like mine spicy

1 can of black Beans

1 can of corn DRAINED

1 8oz can of Tomato sauce

1 can chicken broth

2 10oz cans of rotel

1 pkg. of taco seasoning

3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Garnish

Shredded cheese

PLAIN greek yogurt- in place of sour cream

A squeeze of a lime wedge-this makes it!

Place all ingredients into the crockpot placing the chicken breasts on top and pushing them into the Soup so that they're covered. Cook on low for 5 hours. Remove the chicken and shredded. Add the chicken back into the soup and serve with some cheese, yogurt or sour cream and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. YUMMMM!!!!

This is AMAZING and it's delicious on shrimp too!!

Thanks @elode.... I love tilapia.

You can also get Basil pesto tiliapia and tortilla crusted chipotle tilapia at Costcos. They are both really good and taste homemade!

I know you said pick one but this one is too good not to post!!!!

Skinny chicken & Broccoli Casserole

1lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts

1 16oz package of fresh sliced mushrooms

1 large onion sliced

4-5 cloves of minced garlic

1-2 Tlbs. of olive oil

1 16oz of frozen broccoli

3 Tlbs. of flour

1 1/2 Cup of skim milk

1/4 cup light real mayo

3/4 cup of 2% sharp or Mexican blend shredded cheese.

Preheat oven to 350, spray 9x13 baking dish with PAM.

Added Dice Chicken,mushroom, onions and garlic to about 1-2 tlb of olive oil cook until done. Add in 3 Tlb. of flour cook for about 1 min and add 1 1/2 cups of skim milk. Cook until a bubbly thicken sauce forms. About 5 min.. While the chicken and veggies are cooking cook your broccoli until tender but not mushy, drain and set aside. Once the sauce has thickened pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish, add the broccoli, yogurt and mayo, salt and pepper. Mix well. Top with cheese and bake for about 25 min.

Here is another one of my favorotes: Pesto chicken

( read the reviewsnfor some really good alterations)

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/pesto-chicken/

Edited by MimiBMe

@@LipstickLady

I used to make something similar before surgery, it was my midweek easy comfort go to meal and I plan on bringing it back. It is so yummy! So, so yummy!

@@enjoythetime

The other night my friend made a Soup just like the one you posted. She diced a jalapeno and instead of chili Beans she did just plain pinto. Then she made a weird low-carb cornbread to go along side. Mmmm! It was delish!