Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm glad you went back to work and feeling better .. Getting dressed and out the house is a good thing but I haven't been to a support group but my doctor off has them available for us!

Sox girl sorry you feeling down I live in Vegas. I started a support group for locals. Just message me if you wish to join the secret group. Would be nice meeting more local people so we can support and maybe meet once a month if possible.

Btw it's a Facebook support group.

What kind of support are you looking for?

Emotions do run crazy. My mom went home a few days after I had surgery and I bawled my eyes out. I laid down and snuggled with the dog. He always makes me feel better.

My emotions can get the best of me, but my dog has also been my rock ????I am just figuring things out! Thank you a all for the support

Sox I felt pretty low myself a few days ago. It really is hard without support! In addition to this whole new world we have to navigate we also have hormones that are going crazy. Oh vey...... But know you are never alone. This is a great community. Remember you are never alone. We are all just a post away.

Tell me about it I am pmsing big time cranky, snippy just totally not myself maybe it's carb withdrawal sxs....this stinks.

Mine is more sad than mad. Maybe it's lack of chocolate lol ????

Sending an ehug your way! I have really been fighting some depression these last few weeks.

im losing weight and looking and feeling good but I'm sad and I don't even know why!

I hope everything is going good today for everyone! Somedays are easy others are ok! I'm still having issue eating !

when did you have surgery? I was fine eating for the first three weeks, but the past week and a half has been tough!!!