Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What excess skin has been the most annoying?

What place on your body have you found the the excess skin to be the most annoying, problematic, irritating to you?

my "muffin top". I seem to have lost the most there so far. I am happy about that but wished I didn't have the excess skin :(

I have a spot on my upper inner thighs bout the size of my palm that is saggy and wrinkly. Otherwise my legs look amazing. They are very fit and toned so that spot looks weird. It is annoying when I try to pick out a bathing suit. I usually have to buy bathing suit shorts or a bottom that has a little skirt.

Oh well I will take the saggy skin any day. It's worth some saggy skin to feel so great!!

Mine is the chest area. I mean I cannot seem to pull all that extra skin in to my bra! Just cannot find a new bra that works right and then when I do, I change sizes again! Arms and breast lift will be my very first surgery and the sooner the better! :D

So far it is under the chin for me too. Really noticed it in the mirror when I had my hair cut yesterday. Still a way to go though so it may change.

My thighs are where my skin is saggy. So far face and upper body are pretty good. Had my first sore over the summer. Took pictures for when I hit goal.

My pannus. Hands down.

Some inner thighs, but no biggie. Excersise has really helped my arms, but no amount will help my tummy and pannus area. Wayyy too much damage done by huge babies and carryimg a lot of my weight there. I do plan on a Tummy Tuck in a year or so.

My most annoying area is beneath the arm pits, 'side fat'. It's hard to tuck it into the sides of a bra so it doesn't bother me... But of course it never stays still!

I'm ok with where my stomach is, and even my thighs... Just the side fat is my nemesis.

@@Babbs so I can work out and get my batwings and thunder thigh skin to be less of a problem! Good to know! Sounds like muffin top can't be taken down with the exercise...

Thanks everyone!

@@Mountaingal

@@Victoria Mora

@@Wendyfm

i had a double/triple chin!!

i always wanted chin/neck "fixed"

after losing 105 lbs

turkey neck looked worse

i don't know if i was brave/stupid

took a risk and had a face lift in June

(shhhhh - our secret, please don't tell others!)LOL

got rid of my double/triple turkey neck

lost most wrinkles too (i'm 62)

Luckily i turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL ;) :lol:

cute as a button LOL

kathy

Loose or excess skin is not cured by exercising, but everything looks better over toned muscles - so go for it!

I had plastics so I will answer the question differently - what surprised me the most in terms of impact on my overall "look" was the arm lift.

I was awaiting my son and his girlfriend at a restaurant and they didn't recognize me from the back because I looked so much smaller. My weight hadn't changed, but that bulk reduction in the arm made me look so much smaller - and that was in full on winter clothing! I have the inverted triangle build so anything that can reduce bulk up top tends to make me look smaller.

The part that was most annoying pre plastics was anything that could not be contained by Spanx. I became quite artful at creating a nice figure but how I arranged things under those type garments - ha!

I was a big bag of sag. I had plastic surgery to remove my biggest problem areas, although for some reason I have a wrinkle of fat on one of my thighs that continues to annoy me. My doctor did my thigh lift twice because I complained about the wrinkle and the damn thing came back anyway.

Before surgery I'd say my arms bothered me a lot because they were this big indicator I was fat once. I also hated that I could literally pick up handfulls of skin around my stomach, hips, and back. Now I can wear tight clothing and not worry about any muffin top, purely because there is no skin there.

@@dhrguru - That is mine too! I just couldn't figure out how to describe it! :D Not sure if this will help but I found this new bra called Shapeez that seems to help contain it some. It is not the most flattering in the cup area but it is long and comes up high under the arms and it is super comfortable. They are a little pricey but I think it is going to be great on the weekends especially (or anytime I am wearing a tshirt or tighter top).

@@Victoria Mora @@Mountaingal

i also had a double/triple chin!!

i always wanted chin/neck "fixed"

after losing 105 lbs

turkey neck looked worse

i don't know if i was brave/stupid

took a risk and had a face lift in June

(shhhhh - our secret, please don't tell others!)LOL

got rid of my double/triple turkey neck

lost most wrinkles too (i'm 62)

Luckily i turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL ;) :lol:

cute as a button LOL

kathy

Lol I wont say a word!!! Great to hear that your very happy with the result, so have you been told you look 25? I am glad that its possible to fix, can't wait till I am able to do it but got to research for a great plastic surgeon here in my state of australia. Ill be over the moon if i can get it done. Enjoy the new younger you!!!