Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BariatricPal Store foods reviews

I ordered several of the variety packs from the new BariatricPal Store.

I didn't order any Protein Shakes because I hate Protein shakes.

Soup Sampler: I haven't tried any yet but an excited for protein rich foods.

Hot Chocolate:

I did not receive the irish cream which I was looking forward to but did get a second of the regular flavor.

Regular is certainly better than any Protein shake I've ever had.

Cinnamon: probably going to be my favorite new protein treat!

A note on Protein Bars. I'm not a fan to me they all taste like shitty fake candy bars.

High Protein variety pack protein Bar: 12-15 g Protein/bar

the small size makes it easier to eat in one sitting.

Rocky Road. Was great until the second bite when it tasted just like any other Protein Bar. The last bite helped some.

Bariatric Pal 15g Protein Bar -Sampler Pack

Dark chocolate S'mores - Gross just like all the other protein bars out there. No S'mores taste no marshmallow taste. Frankly this one was a disappointment.

Hot Breakfast sampler pack

Blueberry pancake - tasted reasonably good I really liked the blueberries! i only ate about half because the bread texture filled me up pretty quickly. I made one big pancake but I would suggest make three or four half dollar sized so you can more easily eat them and know what percentage you're eating. Also add the last part of Water in stages mine was kind of thin and I wish I hadn't added so much water.

Kay's Natural chips 1.2oz 12gProtein

Crispy Parmesan- Good flavor couldn't finish the bag would be nice for an occasional treat.

White Cheddar- Had the texture of a pork ring and I couldn't finish the bag. Again it would be good for an occasional treat but I prefer the texture of the parmesan.

Chocolate Coated Soy Treats. 15g Protein/bag

-You can really taste the soy but it's pretty nice. I divided the bag into three parts for 5gProtein treat without overdoing the sugars. --I'll be taking a full bag to the Halloween party I've been invited to so I too can enjoy some "Halloween Candy"

I ordered the raspberry Gelatin and instead received an entire box of raspberry hot chocolate. I will wait until I have tried the raspberry out of the sampler pack before I decide to complain or not.

Okay now that you've read that I will happily send ONE person a sample sample pack It will include three mint chocolate protein bars 1 mint hot chocolate, one broccoli Soup, one omelet and one pancake mix. The FIRST person to send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE requesting the sampler pack will get it. I will make no substitutions for other samples. I hate mint and I know a lot of people love it so any mint lover who doesn't want to sprent $11 plus shipping well here you go. I will ship it to you free of charge if you give me an address that can receive perishable foods.

The sampler pack has been claimed.

I hope this review has been helpful.

Edited by SPettijo

The sampler pack has been claimed. :)

Thank you for the review. Last winter I loved the ProtiDiet hot chocolate until I figured out how to make with Premier Protein. I am seriously seeking an outstanding hot chocolate for winter!

I am anxious to try the hot chocolate. That will be great for fall/winter!

I have already purchased some Vitamin items from the BP store. I was happy with the items and excited about the free samples I recieved as well.

They sent me a sample of the spicy Turkey Jerky and it was very moist and tender, delicious! I also got a sample of the Syntrax nectar grape, but haven't tried that yet.

You get it by ordering it from the store... and you get in it pretty much what it says in the description of said sampler pack. I got one replacement in the hot chocolate sampler instead of Irish Cream I got a second regular flavor.

How do you get a sampler pack and what's in it?

We offer variety or Sampler packs at http://store.bariatricpal.com/collections/variety-packs .

An Update.

I have ordered another big box of foods including some Breakfast cereals and one of the Pasta dinners. As I try things I will try to keep this thread updated in the first post.

Just as a note The Hot chocolate is especially good mixed with skim milk!

I use a glass measuring cup and pour in 8oz of milk the microwave it for 1 minute. in my oversized coffee mug I pour in the mix then add on top about 6oz of the hot milk and stir with a whisk or fork until all the clumps are gone then stir in the last 2 oz of milk. It's been perfect almost every time. I messed up the first time and added the milk before the powder and got a lot of clumps. You live and you learn!

Very young new store has amazing customer service and the man I spoke with on the phone was really helpful! I accidentally got a duplicate and they are sending out the replacement of the thing I ordered at no charge. So far I am very pleased with the variety and quality of BariatricPal foods.