Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I know this is going to be WILDLY popular... ;)

@@wannaBthinsoon Wow well you just tell him you have a team behind you and we think you're doing great!!

@@downsizingdiva Oh I understand. I forgot that I said I would go to my girlfriends house on Halloween for drinks, Snacks, and passing out candy. I didn't realize it until I was talking to my husband today. I already committed to this so I will be skipping on the party. Luckily she's also a Nurse Practitioner and she knows the struggle and what I've been through so there won't be any hard feelings over it. I was slightly disappointed but got over it quickly. Health and personal goals are more important to me right now.

@@jess9395 I am going to have to order some more of that. I have to drive out of town two hours to one of our small clinics. I don't normally have to but I'm helping them out for the next month so 3x a week. I figured this would be a good time to do liquids because I'm pretty busy. The only problem on work days is going to be trying to drink Water. I can rarely get a bottle in in 6 hours while working. I can't leave the floor too often. I will have to make up for it throughout the rest of the day. I have the drive there and back. I always listen to Joyce Meyers in the morning. I don't know if you know who that is but she's a female preacher. I love her and she motivates me for the day. I hope she does something about willpower tomorrow, and I hope she doesn't make me laugh with a full bladder!! Ha!

So far so good- started the day with my double stuffed protien shake. I have been drinking Water constantly all day (and a few Vitamin water zeros since they are on my approved list). Feeling pretty good.

Depending on my progress I may want to extend this for a while....

We'll see....

@@Amberina You're doing great. I'm like you, we shall see how long I can keep this up BUT 5 days for sure and Halloween will be a huge success to not stuff myself with candy!

I just saw your post. I am six pounds from onederland so I will join and start tomorrow!! I will need to go shopping for Protein Shakes.

Me and a few other ladies started Tuesday, so we are on day 3! Ive dropped 4 lbs so far. I must be crazy to agree to this! Lol????