Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lurking.... To anyone who loves this app

....but doesn't have the nerve to post on their own behalf. Just want to thank everyone who posts. I love reading all the topics and learning about wls and feeling like I have (albeit imaginary) weight loss friends!!! Maybe one day I will get the nerve to actually post something relevant. Or to comment on someone's post! There are a few of you I really connect to. Thank you for your authenticity.

I don't have much of a support system as far as my weight loss goes. I'm a pretty private person who happens to have a high profile job in a gossipy industry. So I tend to keep quiet about the ongoings of my personal life. That's where lurking these forums comes in. And I totally feel a lot better about all of the worries and concerns I have on a daily basis. I come home and look up whatever is bothering me and almost always there is a wonderful post, quelling my fears with the suggestions and knowledge of others who are far ahead of me in their weight loss journey.

Thanks everyone! You are all awesome❤️

When is your surgery?

And congrats on your virgin post! :) Post more!

@@Babbs I had the sleeve done 7/30/15 and I'm down 58lbs from then. And 72 from June!! I will work on getting up the courage to post some progress pics in one of the pic forums ???? ....and thanks for commenting. I was so nervous to post here!!!

Oh, so you've had surgery! And you're doing great, too! Amazing progress! You should be very proud of yourself :)

Post your pics! Be proud of your accomplishment, girl!

Keep up the good work.

I don't have much of a support system as far as my weight loss goes.

Well, you do now...

Please don't hesitate to post any questions you may have...

Or choose one or two of the 'regulars' and send them a PM...

There are many who will be more than happy to help out...

Good luck to you and welcome...

Kinda...

Thank you @@KindaFamiliar ????

Sounds like you're making fantastic progress. Post your pics - be proud!!

Everyone here is so supportive, you won't have any problem fitting in and having an encouraging word is ALWAYS at the ready by the whole group. Congrats on your progress and continued success to you.

Thank you @@Mom26 and @@Gossamer !! I did post some pics and I am looking forward to participating more here and making some new connections????

I WAS THE SAME WAY. I'M A PRIVATE SLEEVER...NOONE KNOWS. BUT THIS SITE/APP HAS BEEN AN ABSOLUTE LIFE SAVER FOR ME SINCE I HAVE NO OTHER OUTSIDE SUPPORT/ADVICE/ENCOURAGEMENT. WELCOME!

Nothing to be afraid of in posting here. Just jump on in! You're doing great with your weight loss. Congrats!

You are not alone! It took me a long time also to post something. The good thing about this site is that whatever you are feeling-- someone else has felt. You never know whose life you will touch with encouragement and hope with your posts. Congratulations and keep up the hard work!