Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Sleevers?!

Sleeved on 9-3. Would love to join the group. How do I send phone number?

You can email it to me at affu212@yahoo.com or seems me a private message here.

hello all, i was sleeved on 9/28, i'm 5' 7" SW 262, 1st post-op weigh in 240, next weigh in is on 10/27 i'd also love to join the group so i'm off to send you an email or pm :)

Hi sept16 was my surgery date. Would prefer to stay away from social media so the app sounds good. Let me know

Hi, I'm 33, married and had my surgery on September 30th. My surgery weight was 370 pounds, I lost 26 on the first week, 6 on the second week but only 4 pounds on my third week.

Hi everyone, I was sleeved on 9/11. My weight on surgery day was 103.4 kg and I'm currently on 90kg, sorry I'm in Australia and we work in kg. I had a low bmi when I was sleeved so I'm not exactly sure if I'm doing well or not! On Friday I was sleeved for 6 weeks, I had a two week stall from week 3-5 then dropped 3.7kg in the last week. I'm married with 2 boys, 8 and 10. I own a beauty salon and 2 online cosmetic stores and are the principal at a beauty school, I have found the road to recovery relatively easy except that I have to force feed myself! Lol

My email hasn't been working, my number is 417-529-8784. September 28th sleeve day. Please add me to the whatsapp group

Thank you so much!!!

Hi I was sleeved on 9/29/15. Starting weight was 317, currently at 285. I'm 36, married, 3 kids 6,9,12, in graduate school. I am struggling with lots of nausea and vomiting. I feel like I am bordering on regret. I'm not on Facebook anymore but would definitely use the support.

Hi all. I was sleeved in 9/3/15. Is this or the whatsapp still active? I emailed my phone number this morning, but have not heard anything back. I would love to jump in and be part of the group ☺️????????

What's everyone eating ???? I need help

are you in the regular food stage?

I sleeved on 9/22 which happened to be my 44th birthday. Divorced no kids.

SW: 236 CW: 209ish GW: not sure.

I still do puréed due to having gastrophresis and being overly cautious.

Yes but every time I eat anything that's not purée I vomit. Yes I eat slow it sucks.

have you spoken to your doctor/NUT?? it may be that you're healing slowly and maybe you just need an extra week or so on the pureed food???? i wish i could help ya out but i think your best bet would be to give your doctor's office a call and ask them about it because everyone's healing process is soooooooooo different. do you chew your food until it's like puree before you swallow?? i still do that and i think will have to eat like that from now on because it makes digestion easier. and i hear ya about the eating slow, i'm still having issues with that.

I had surgery on 9-16-2015.

Start weight - 279lbs.

Current weight - 230lbs.

30. From Louisiana, but lives in North Carolina.

No kids.

Live with the boyfriend.

Introducing new foods to diet & I am not doing well with them at all.

I had surgery on 9-16-2015.

Start weight - 279lbs.

Current weight - 230lbs.

30. From Louisiana, but lives in North Carolina.

No kids.

Live with the boyfriend.

Introducing new foods to diet & I am not doing well with them at all.

welcome, what kind of issues are you having?