Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The view from 'down there' (a ladies room post)

Oh yes. I agree. I like this in more ways than one!!

And let's not even get into flexibility!! Snicker snicker

It took me a long time to figure out what was meant in this thread as I have never.. had some one visit lady town before lol.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Oh woman. You have something bright in your future!!! Hehehehehe

So I debated posting about this.. but I was in such awe over this, and I think only my fellow female WLS peeps can appreciate this. (And i'm grown, married, blah, blah, blah...).

Hubby and I were having some special time. Off he went to "lady town" (Grey's Anatomy fans should get that). And I realized... I can *see him*. My stomach was not blocking my view of him. For the slightest second it seemed awkward cause, I've just never had that full view before. It was a serious, momentary, mind trip!

So...NSV qualified, or too risque?

lmao its funny but its so cute. Enjoy!!

OK...this is probably TMI, but since we're already TMI, you might find this amusing. My BF has his own term for 'going to lady town'. He calls it 'praying at the temple'. I'm sorry if some think this is sacrilegious, but I find that I like that he calls it that. It's just another way to reach euphoria in my opinion. ;)

OK...this is probably TMI, but since we're already TMI, you might find this amusing. My BF has his own term for 'going to lady town'. He calls it 'praying at the temple'. I'm sorry if some think this is sacrilegious, but I find that I like that he calls it that. It's just another way to reach euphoria in my opinion. ;)

I call it "doing his duty."

Happy wife = happy life.

Ok what is nsv ?? Great thread just curious to the meaning of NSV

@dhrguru.. BEST NSV Ever... you only said what many were thinking and I can't wait until I have that view :-)

congrats!!!!

So I debated posting about this.. but I was in such awe over this, and I think only my fellow female WLS peeps can appreciate this. (And i'm grown, married, blah, blah, blah...).

Hubby and I were having some special time. Off he went to "lady town" (Grey's Anatomy fans should get that). And I realized... I can *see him*. My stomach was not blocking my view of him. For the slightest second it seemed awkward cause, I've just never had that full view before. It was a serious, momentary, mind trip!

So...NSV qualified, or too risque?

I LOVE his reference to lady town!! Before the lady town thing came about I called them "special kisses".

I find this very sad....

You don't know what you're missing!

Whoa! It's wowie-zowie only when a man knows what he's doing. The proficient ones are in the minority. I blame women for that. Not many, for whatever reasons, take the time to teach: "That's nice, but x-y-z would be even better." A man can't know the sensations a woman feels and, therefore, is unlikely to be effective without having been instructed. In the case of impermanent relationships especially, we owe it to each other to send them off with diplomas and impressive résumés. Maybe we should institute a system for providing references, too.

So far this topic has been women only. I think it's time to go co-ed to reduce the bozo population out there.

I'm talking quietly because I'm a boy in the girls' room, but...

I like this thread...

I like the theme...

It's my absolute favourite...

If you know what I mean...

Oh yeah...

I poemed the s**t outta that!!

Accidently...

Anyway, I gotta go..

I've got man stuff to do...

Enjoy your...

Well...

You know...

@dhrguru. Nsv? Risqué? Either way I'm still blushing. And I'm grown, married, blah, blah, blah. ...

???? Lmao... Too funny that was a trip! But it got me thinking lol. Nice break from all the serious stuff on here.

I was afraid to post... I keep dreaming of putting a cheeseburger in a blender! But after that, what the heck lol.

Edited by LuckyLady101515

NSV for sure!!! I cannot wait until I have that same view when my husband goes "downtown" :D

Great thread!! Great incentive for the loss of weight!!!!