Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Greek yogurt:( yuck !

I've found I can only eat the oikos triple 0 peach or strawberry. I can not stand any other flavors lol. I just tasted a few until I found the ones I could stand.

I'm not much on yogurt, but I did stumble on that Oikos Triple Zero Greek stuff during the months leading up to my pre-op diet.

I stress that I don't care for yogurt in general.....but this stuff is great.

I'm glad I found out about it. It needs nothing extra to taste really good.

My husband who hasn't had any surgery and isn't overweight (brat lol). Loves the triple zero yogurt too. He actually likes almost all the "healthy" food that I'm eating also. Like the veggie chips (pre op) even my broth I drank lol.

I've found I can only eat the oikos triple 0 peach or strawberry. I can not stand any other flavors lol. I just tasted a few until I found the ones I could stand.

I'm not much on yogurt, but I did stumble on that Oikos Triple Zero Greek stuff during the months leading up to my pre-op diet.

My husband who hasn't had any surgery and isn't overweight (brat lol). Loves the triple zero yogurt too. He actually likes almost all the "healthy" food that I'm eating also. Like the veggie chips (pre op) even my broth I drank lol.
veggie chips? Do you make them or buy them I'm trying to healthy stuff I like ..it's a process

veggie chips? Do you make them or buy them I'm trying to healthy stuff I like ..it's a process

These were before surgery. They were the Veggie Straws from the grocery store. I'll be 7 weeks this Wednesday and should be released to eat home made veggie chips! (Hopefully) lol!!

These were before surgery. They were the Veggie Straws from the grocery store. I'll be 7 weeks this Wednesday and should be released to eat home made veggie chips! (Hopefully) lol!!

I'm doing the 6 month medically supervised diet. So I'm going to try these! Thank you ! I hope you get cleared to eat the homemade version veggie chips!

I love the veggie straws but I was told they weren't as healthy as I thought! Seems like the things I think are heathy really are not! I am basically starting from scratch! I am very picky and find that this is very very difficult! I get to the point where I question having wls at all! Please tell me I not alone in this?

I've been eating the yo plait Greek 100. There are about 3 flavors I like so far, but it's better than the no flavors I like of all the others. They are sweetened with Splenda too so no fear of dumping or Migraines from aspartame.

The plain greek really is the best for you as it has the most Protein and no carbs. I don't like it either but I hide it in other foods. I use a 50/50 yougurt/mayo spread for my egg or chicken or tuna salads, I marinaded a piece of salmon in yougurt lemon juice and dill.. it turned out awesome. Sometimes I put a couple of tablespoons in my Protein shake I can't even notice it. I have put splenda and Water packed canned peaches in it but I needed a lot of splenda to make it tolerable.

The fruit added and flavored yougurts don't have near the Protein, and do have some carbs but if you like them they are an ok alternative, I eat them occasionally.

I have yet to try adding Protein powder to the yougurt but it sounds like a good idea, I'm going to try that today I think.

The dannon oikos triple zero was a bit too tangy for me. I really like their light & fit greek yogurt in vanilla and toasted coconut vanilla...ohhh and they have a seasonal flavor out now called caramel apple that's pretty fantastic too!

Chobani simply 100 is my favorite. It's blended, no fruit chunks. I like all the flavors, but have always loved greek yogurt.

Once you get up to a few months, you could try Chobani flips - comes in flavors like key lime pie, with little graham cracker bits and white chocolate. Haven't checked nutrition on them but they're very tasty.

My mom asked me about greek yogurt and I didn't chosen that because im plans get surgery in January 2017..

I do eat greek yogurt often not daily and i do eat yogurt without greek per my doctor's order I don't like option idea..

I don't eat greek yogurt till after my gastric surgery if my doctor says ok with that..