Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG how in the hell do people drink this?!?

That stuff is horrible! Was given a sample bottle by my NUT and hated it. Sorry OK Pirate, but it was coconut. :(

Anyway, I took it home and told my family it was great just so they would take a sip and I could see their faces contorted from the flavor. So, not so good for taste, but was fun.

@@VSGAnn2014 maybe you could enjoy yours that way? Lol

OMG that's so funny! I had everyone in my house take a sip too! My husband actually likes it which proves as I always have suspected, that he has no sense of taste! lol 3 of my kids also barfed in the trash can like me and my teenager says she hates me now! I told her it was Hawaiian Punch! ???? the baby actually enjoyed it and wanted more when it was gone. I figure if all else fails, I can feed it to him! Thank god I just bought 2 sample bottles of each flavor from bariatric pantry so it wasn't a HUGE waste of money. I think I'm out somewhere around $12 total.

Yea I tried that stuff when I first had my surgery.....ugh so nasty. I tried cold, even tried frozen as a slushie.....it's just gross. The only one I can stomach is Premier and Muscle Milk but Muscle milk has too many calories.

...my kids also barfed in the trash can like me and my teenager says she hates me now! I told her it was Hawaiian Punch!

Hello, hello? Hawaiian Punch itself is a barf-fest.

agree, but teenagers don't have taste buds! ????

I don't mind Isopure at all and find that it gives me lots of energy. I've read all the rave reviews about Premier Protein and Syntrax nectar and have finally tried them both out. I just don't get it. They just aren't that great tasting to me and the aftertaste of Syntrax Nectar Fuzzy Naval is putrid. The rotten orange smell of it lasts ALL DAY for me. There have been days when I burp up the stuff all day. It sometimes even feels like the smell is stuck in my nasal passages. Even on days when I don't drink it, it's still there.

Of course, I still finished my jug of it. I'm one of those that can't stand to let Protein powders go to waste even if the taste is below average. For now, I'll just stick to Isopure powders as long as I can afford it.

Ok. I drank the small 8 oz fruit punch in the hospital. That and chicken broth was really the only thing I could get down. I didn't love it, but it was tolerable. I too have an entire shelf.

I liked the pre-op.. but Post-op? I felt the same way. Disgusting!

Syntrax is better. I can only drink the Isopure if I Water it down and then it still will take a couple days.

I have been sampling Protein Shakes lately, and getting a Protein mixing cup really makes them better. The shaker bottle doesn't come near the texture from the mixer. I got a promixx vortex, but I would think there are plenty of options - like a ninja or blender. I just dislike using the blender for 8 ounces of drink. Anyway, my point is Syntrax I found rather nasty before is pretty good now. The texture thing was more important than I thought. I used to like bubble tea but lumpy protein shakes are just wrong.

I have come to realize that I must be the only reason they still make those. I like them. A lot. Not love, but strongly adore would be true. The Alpine Punch and Apple Melon are the best. I much prefer those to a shake.

@@Sajijoma oh God I tried two flavors and I just couldn't do it. Those are not for me.