Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Care to share your dating profile?

The way things are progressing with the lovely Miss Noel, my time on Match.com will hopefully be coming to an end soon. But I don't know why I didn't think about this earlier...There has been discussion about creating a dating site for WLS people, well why not just share a link to your dating site profile here.

Mine is: http://www.match.com/Profile/Display/About/?lid=450&uid=VF5xK49Gklufqiad26V30w==

At least by looking at others you might get an idea on how to improve your own.

Thanks for sharing, it does give me some tips on what I should put on mine!

The way things are progressing with the lovely Miss Noel, my time on Match.com will hopefully be coming to an end soon. But I don't know why I didn't think about this earlier...There has been discussion about creating a dating site for WLS people, well why not just share a link to your dating site profile here.

Mine is: http://www.match.com/Profile/Display/About/?lid=450&uid=VF5xK49Gklufqiad26V30w==

At least by looking at others you might get an idea on how to improve your own.

How did you link it?

@@bellabloom - on Match, where your picture is, go to "view edit" and then go "your public view" and copy the link

I am not a match member, so the link didn't work for me.

I saved some of the text of previous profiles, and I worked hard to paint the right tone to be clear without being too detailed - but as I indicated elsewhere, it is the photos more than the text it seems... I think I could write "crazy mean woman who will ruin your life" and still get the same number of emails from the ridiculous as long as my photos were good - ha!

I am not a match member, so the link didn't work for me.

I saved some of the text of previous profiles, and I worked hard to paint the right tone to be clear without being too detailed - but as I indicated elsewhere, it is the photos more than the text it seems... I think I could write "crazy mean woman who will ruin your life" and still get the same number of emails from the ridiculous as long as my photos were good - ha!

You're so funny!!!!! Hahahahahahaha

@CowgirlJane: I think what you've written is so very true. For men, you can be completely psycho but as long as you are pretty, they'll put up with it.

@@parisshel - this is actually a very scientific point of how hot a woman is and how much crazy you can put up with:

@OKCPirate: Yes. I've seen (or been sent) that. It's hilarious!

I was a match.com member, but when I got the free six month sub - I transferred it over to a friend of mine who was ready to start dating... I'll probably get it back after surgery and start up again, we'll see how things go.

This sounds really really awful.... but I wish there were enough hot guys in my age range to warrant a crazy hot chart. Sigh

@@parisshel - this is actually a very scientific point of how hot a woman is and how much crazy you can put up with:

I've gotten online dumped by three guys this week for not being Christian. Sigh.

@@bellabloom That sucks! I'm sorry to hear that! I know that there are several places for "specific types" and I think we all kinda wish that folks with limits to dating (such as "I won't date you if you're not Christian") would go there...

I haven't started online dating again, I think that I'm going to wait a little bit until I'm a bit skinnier and currently I still have a bit to go, but I am planning on approaching it like this: it will be a litmus test for how I am at conversation, one-on-one confidence, activities, and impressing others. Don't get me wrong, I really hope to meet someone who I can settle down with, but I know that I'm going to be shot down several times before I get picked up. Each time I hope to learn a little more about myself.