Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What is everyones favorite Protein Drink?

Thanks everyone! Keep those tips coming! Too bad those Proteins cost so much, or we could try them all!

Just posted this morning under the thread I have listed....

I have Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% whey powder in Double Rich chocolate and one in salted Carmel. I mix it with Silk Unsweetened Soy Milk and place in the fridge overnight. Can't drink it directly after mixing because it gives off a terrible smell.

After it sat overnight it literally was delicious and I have a huge taste and smell aversion issue to tons of things. ON comes highly recommended (over 11,000+ reviews alone on Amazon. Plus if you purchase at a Vitamin Shoppe and don't like the taste, you can return it for a full refund. Try different flavors and once you know what you like order cheap online.

I drink GNC total lean premade shakes. Best when you drink them cold or over ice.

Okay first thanks posing this question, while I am sure others have chimed via various post on other topics and forums (post -op and such), I am greatful for the folks who share what they are drinking.

So for me right now I am drinking EAS lean vanilla mixed with EAS regular chocolate :) why? because the chocolate has a good flavor but is chalk like if not mixed well, while the vanilla in 2x serving doses is great tasting, but I don't want 2 servings.

So I found that if I take a small container (something that holds 1-2cups of Water with screw lid) and place 3 scoups of vanilla and 2 scoups of chocolate shake well (one weeks worth of Lunch) .When its time for lunch, I take one scoup of the mixed powder with Water and its smooth taste pretty good to me. This is how I was able to drop a few pounds..

Now my surgeon who I mentioned this too, said there are some other brands of protien powder that are clear, but she was perfectly fine with me utilizing the current brand I use and the fashion I use it in, since I have already adjusted to it.

Now I saw someone posted Cookies and cream flavor, I will be hunting that brand down and trying it. :)

Thank you all for posting such great info and insight

Cookies and cream? Yum Yum! I will be looking for that one.

I love syntax matrix and they have Cookies and cream, mint choc cookie and Peanut Butter cookie!

My personal fave is BSN Syntha-6 powder, chocolate cake batter flavor. I mix it with a cup of milk, making 30g Protein total.

I also like ProtiDiet Soups, especially the creamy chicken.

Those are the only Proteins I've tried that I think taste good and I've tried quite a few others (including Premier...yuck).

My personal fave is BSN Syntha-6 powder, chocolate cake batter flavor. I mix it with a cup of milk, making 30g Protein total.

Those are the only Proteins I've tried that I think taste good and I've tried quite a few others (including Premier...yuck).

I LOVE the BSN Syntha 6 ones (Mochaccino is my favorite but they are all good) and have them once in a while now that I am in maintenance, but they are a lot higher carb than many.

I LOVE the BSN Syntha 6 ones (Mochaccino is my favorite but they are all good) and have them once in a while now that I am in maintenance, but they are a lot higher carb than many.

That's true. They do. On my program, they haven't told me to minimize carbs yet. They just said to make sure everything has less than 10g sugar per serving. These work cause they have 2g.

@@Elode The Syntrax is so thin compared to Premier. Am I doing something wrong?

@@Elode The Syntrax is so thin compared to Premier. Am I doing something wrong?

They are thinner. If you mix with milk--cow's, almond, cashew, hemp, soy, whatever, it will be thicker but never as thick as the premier. It's one of the reasons I prefer it to the premier...I don't like the thickness. That's why there are so many kinds!

@@Linaka No it's not as thick. I use the coconut almond milk for mine. I like the coconut flavor! It won't be thick like PP though.

Isopure unflavored added to Soup or broth was a godsend. I needed something not sweet. Bang for the buck the Isopure NoCarb teas are great for hitting those Protein AND Fluid goals. I split one bottle into thirds and mixed in my Water. My water bottle is 24 ounces. I drink that 3 times a day. At the end of the day I've gotten in 72 ounces of fluids and 40 gms of Protein not counting my food. It makes hitting 100gms of protein easy. On the cheap side I use CVS brand vanilla powder in my coffee instead of cream. I don't drink coffee every day but when I do, this is a nice boost.