For those in the "soft" food stage and beyond ... this is my all time FAVORITE recipe! I'm almost 6 months post-op and this remains a staple in my diet. I've shared it before but since there are so many new people at any given time, I thought I'd share it again. I take copies of this recipe to my monthly WLS meetings to hand out and haven't found anyone yet that didn't love it. It may take a little time to prep, but it makes 12 servings that take less than 1 1/2 minutes to reheat in the microwave. Trust me, you will be thrilled then. When I came home from a 3 hour shopping trip yesterday I was so happy I'd made one the day before because I had lunch in a snap! I've never been able to stomach scrambled eggs but because this is so moist and delicious it's never given me any problem. It's also very portable. I take it when I go to someone's house in my lil cooler. If they have a Protein I can eat, I'll add a lil with it. Enjoy Magic Crust Quiche - Ham Ingredients 2 cups 1% Lowfat Milk 1/2 cup All-purpose flour 5 large Eggs 1/2 cup 2% Reduced Fat Pepper Jack cheese shredded 1/2 cup 2% Reduced Fat Swiss Cheese shredded 1/2 cup 2% Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded 7 oz Ham diced small 1/4 cup Cooked red bell pepper diced small 1/4 cup Cooked Vidalia or sweet onion diced small Preheat oven to 350˚. In a blender or NutriBullet, mix eggs, milk and flour until blended, season with salt, pepper, garlic powder or whatever you’d like. In a bowl combine all cheeses, cooked meat and cooked veggies. Now add blended mixture and stir to combine. Pour into an 8”x8” or 9”x9” square glass dish. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Let stand 5-10 before serving. You can add whatever cheeses, veggies or meats suit your taste. I steer clear of chicken as it seems to dry to me. The small amount of flour firms up the sides and bottom making the “magic crust” while saving tons of calories. The Nutrition Facts are based on recipe above. FYI - the heavier meats, like ground beef, tend to fall to the bottom. Serving size is approximately 2”x2 1/2” Nutrition Facts Servings 12 Per serving: Calories 120 Protein 12g Fat 5g Cholesterol 94 mg Sodium 253 mg Potassium 59 mg Total Carbohydrate 7 g Sugars 2