Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are all the single cat ladies?

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 5:50 PM, Daveo said:

Only problem with that is I'd want to take them all home! lol

I feel exactly the same way!

Yeah but you're doing therapy for the cats and yourself. You are showing the cats people are nice animals, calming them so they'll believe in us again and be ready for a new home and hopefully a forever family. Our fur babies need our love too, they ask so,little and give so much in return.

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

I was a dog girl for nearly 11 years, and when my Wonderfluff passed away, I adopted a couple of kitties. 2 turned into 5, and I love them all! I also take care of a couple of strays who visit my deck everyday. I’m a sucker for animals [emoji173]️

Well many of us are pussycat whipped and my local no-kill shelter runs adoption ads frequently with pictures. I tease mine by saying I want to adopt more. My Sqeaky jumped on the newspaper one evening and I swear she said "No", she and her sister Cassie like their exclusivity contract. They are both sweet, if they were human Cassie would be class librarian, Sqeaky,would be a cheerleader, bouncing around cheerfully. Oh I love both, spoil them and would hate life without either one![emoji197][emoji197]

Sent from my VS880PP using BariatricPal mobile app

I just love animals! ALL TYPES!!! :D But My main fur baby is a grumpy kitty cat! I also have three dogs so I'm sure there are some single cat ladies somewhere!

Thanks everyone for sharing your fur babies pictures.

Any other cat lovers out there?🐱🐺🐯😛

IMG_0143.JPG Single cat lady here! New to the forums! From PA

Beautiful furballs of love- aren't you glad they adaopted you? I have 2 lovely girls that resemble yours. Mine are Cassie(all,tiger, side fur swirls instead of spripe bars) and Squeaky. I am honored they share their lives and home with me!!!.😝🐯🐯

On 10/7/2015 at 8:57 PM, OutsideMatchInside said:

They aren't looking to date, they are content with their lives.

You get a dog because you are looking to meet people. Dogs are the best ice breakers.

A cat chick is in the house with her bottle of Trader Joe's wine and a bowl of popcorn.

Looking to date, but only those worthy, until then-yes I'm content. Cant eat popcorn after sleeve & never been to trader joes & yes I'm a cat person!!!!

On 10/7/2015 at 7:57 PM, OutsideMatchInside said:

They aren't looking to date, they are content with their lives.

You get a dog because you are looking to meet people. Dogs are the best ice breakers.

A cat chick is in the house with her bottle of Trader Joe's wine and a bowl of popcorn.

I must strongly disagree

wow I haven't been on this site for awhile :D Still looking for my cat lady tho! anyway hope you all have a great day!

I'm a cat lady currently disguised as a dog lady. From the time I was a little girl, I have had cats. I miss cats so much but I now have a dog with a pretty serious prey drive. Can't do that to a cat.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using BariatricPal mobile app