Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well guys. I have to say I was feeling really good in the hospital before my discharge but when I got home it was seriously rough going. I threw up twice was nauseous and in pain. Again mostly due to gas I think.

I took mylanta gas chewable and I thought it was working but then I threw up. What's making me throw up was the amount of mucus in my system.

In any case after a rough several hours I was finally able to get my pain meds and now I feel much better.

Edited by pr_pitbullgrl

Oh that's rough. I've heard about the mucous. ???????? I am not looking forward to that. I really hope it all clears up soon for you. Stay safe and strong, Beautiful!

Thank you mama. I feel much better ????

Glad you are doing well! I'm up on Monday!!

you got this!. Keep us posted.

Feeling great today ladies. ????

Again no hunger at all. Sipping on a Protein shake is a pleasure. It's sweet and easy to handle and the only thing you really can imagine putting in your stomach at all. Later I'll try some broth and Jello maybe.

Edited by pr_pitbullgrl

post-255097-14444144124251_thumb.jpgthe incisions are the five across the top. The bottom bruising is from the heprin shots. You get one every eight hours. The incisions are bruised but don't hurt.

Happy to hear your doing so good.

Beginning Days look like thispost-255097-14444152869604_thumb.jpg. And I promise you won't mind!

I am so glad to hear you are doing well!

I will tell you the weirdest thing about this. I got up around 4am. No particular reason just went to bed too early so I was up. I popped on some Netflix and as I was laying there I realized back in the day if I had woken up at this time I'd have been hungry. And by all rights I should be hungry I mean I'm living in shakes and Jello and broth. I must be hungry. But you don't feel it. You don't get that empty feeling in your stomach at all so you just kinda feel regular. Not full. Not hungry. Just kinda in the middle. It's really weird. Good tho becuz you're not compelled to get up and eat like I might've been in the past.

I'm going home tomorrow. I've been at my dad's since surgery. I'd be interested to see if I've lost weight these last few days. I mean I must have. Wed i ate nothing. Thursday barely anything plus threw up twice. Friday some broth and shakes and Jello. So we'll see. I'll keep you posted!

Edited by pr_pitbullgrl

One other thing. I Stopped drinking coffee about two weeks before surgery because I didn't want to have to deal with a caffeine headache while I was recovering. It turns out you will have a slight headache anyway because the liquid diet is very low sodium and that will give you a bit of a headache nothing big but just something to be aware of

You have encouraged me greatly! Thank you for letting us be a part of your journey. Glad you are doing good!

I incorporated an ounce of a savory fatty broth into three ounces of low sodium stuff and its helped with both the headache and my energy level which has been down a little today

You have encouraged me greatly! Thank you for letting us be a part of your journey. Glad you are doing good!

my pleasure Patty. And thank you. I know we are all in this together. ????????

Following. I had surgery the same day as you. Similar experiences. I have not been nauseous YET though.

I am not getting all my Protein yet either. I am trying though.

Looking forward to seeing your progress.

As far as weight goes I'm trending about a pound a day. Surgery weight was 229. Today I'm 225. I'm perfectly fine with that. Someone told me you come out of surgery ten pounds lighter. That wasn't the case for me but a pound a day is a great trend. I'm shooting for five a week just so I'm not disappointed.

I'm eating (drinking) broth. Decaf with almond milk. Jello. Yogurt. Water. Protein shakes. That's about it but it's fine actually. Still zero hunger. Gas gets better everyday.

Edited by pr_pitbullgrl