Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@retrieverguy

Glad it helped. It does cause some uncomfortable cramping that I have breathe through. My scale went up to 184, so I know I need to have a bowel movement since it has been almost a week. I did not drink my Smooth Move last night. Today, it is on my menu.

hi guys. bit of an up and down weekend. and i find, when i go out to eat and pick at a bunch of random crap, not only do i usually feel icky (tummy) but i also don't lose. so yesterday i couldn't eat much cuz i felt icky so i had Soup in my little 4oz container (came to 3.5oz), some peaches, a sugar free popsicle and 1/2 Protein shake. it's all i could really muster. i lost a pound which is great we'll see how i do today.

good luck today everyone. xoxo

I have not gone out to eat yet. I just don't trust what they are putting in the food, plus it is expensive to eat out and I need all my money for my new "future" clothes.

Think is is fine to go from soft foods back to liquids as needed. We are pushing our sleeves now. I am very aware of my sleeve getting full. I get the burping feeling and I know I don't want to puke so I heed the call to STOP.

I am still struggling trying to get my water/liquids other than Protein shakes. I am trying to sip sip sip, but I am not good at it.

agreed. the Water is very hard. going out to eat sucks anyways right now so you're not missing out. and i do find that i am being cautious - like there is this amazing chocolate cake here at work. i had a couple bites last week at a going away party but i'm not gonna touch it again.

i had this thought last night that this was kinda like a game and i could make a little tiny hamburger with french fries (4oz worth) and it would be adorable and then i thought WTF Mila. no. you still have to make good choices and then when you're skinny you can make your mini burger thing like once a week lol. smh.

so while the sleeve is a tool - you really have to still make good choices. so yay us. xo

Edited by pr_pitbullgrl

hey gang. so. i feel like im having trouble eating. not only cuz i don't feel well most of the time. (which by the way im used to from having gastritis for the last 20 years) but also like i can't even get more than a few bites of food down lately. like today i've had 4oz of tea, like five bites of cottage cheese and about five bites of refried Beans and i feel shitty. like it's in my throat and i just don't feel good.

got a headache. feel icky. little nauseous. im about 15oz of Water in. i feel like i need a break like to sleep for a week or something. :( idk what's up.

Edited by pr_pitbullgrl

Pitbulgirl call your doctor and get in and get checked out. There can be a stricture (narrowing) in your sleeve. It is treatable by stretching. Please get checked out. Prayers going up for you.

it's weird cuz im drinking fine. but food just is like icky right now. i dont think im taking small enough bites but also i feel like shit. don't even wanna eat. gonna get some more pepcid tonight cuz im running out. -_-

@@pr_pitbullgrl

I have heard of stricture.

How are you doing on your GERD/GERD prevention meds?

I did a search on google many posts from bariatricpal and obesityhelp popped up.

Call your doc like @@retrieverguy said, better safe than sorry!

What is gerd?

I think I have a Migraine

Oh acid reflux. Well I'm taking my omeprazole

I think I am going to make some sugar free Jell-O shots tonight.

Thought I would lighten up this thread. It's been a little intense in here.

@@retrieverguy

Jello shots sound good.

I am having some Smooth Move this morning to try and not get backed up.

I am back down to 183 after a move back up yesterday.

Hopefully I can get more steps in today.

Thinking about Breakfast. eggs are ok with my sleeve and quick.

Edited by thisfathasgot2go

Love the Smooth Move its my buddy