Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm Nov. 12th....I'm 10 days into my pre-op diet...this is very hard...but losing 18 lbs already is helping keeping me going... I honestly can't say I haven't cheated on the pre-op diet..the cheats haven't been big like a meal or anything, buy a hand full of nuts or a slice of cheese...It's so hard when I'm cooking for my family. I'm going to work very hard at not cheating the next week and a half..I'm so worried my liver won't be shrunk enough....

Good luck. I can't even imagine having to cook for my family and not eating it up while doing the liquid diet. I had to do 1 day before my EGD and thought I was going to die of starvation. I bought Paracord to make survival bracelets and keep my mind and hands busy during the pre-op diet and Tylenol to help the inevitable headaches.

No I have not joined the Facebook page I don't know what page it is or where to find it, if someone can help it will be great. Thanks!

friend request me on FB and I will add you. When is your surgery?

My name on FB is Anna Montagna-Galanos

I sent you a FB request/message. My surgery is 11/9. I'd love to be part of the FB group.

~Lisa

Hi, my surgery is scheduled for 11/18th. Tomorrow I'm scheduled to see surgeon. My liquid diet doesn't start till about a week. I will confirm w Surgeon if i should start tomorrow. I wouldn't want my surgery to be cancelled due to fatty liver. Feeling excited, anxious. I need tips for pre-op eating . Any suggestions?

Hi, my surgery is scheduled for 11/18th. Tomorrow I'm scheduled to see surgeon. My liquid diet doesn't start till about a week. I will confirm w Surgeon if i should start tomorrow. I wouldn't want my surgery to be cancelled due to fatty liver. Feeling excited, anxious. I need tips for pre-op eating . Any suggestions?

Hi. Let us know what your surgeon suggests. They guidance totally variable from Dr to Dr.

Edited by HopeandAgony

Is there a November Sleeve FB group yet? I thought I saw talk of it, but wasn't sure if it happened...

]

Yes we have a secret FB group

Please send me a friend request on FB and I will add you to the group :) make sure to send me a pm with your surgery date so I can get you added quickly. Thank you for your interest in joining our nov sleeve group!

Anna Montagna-Galanos

How can I get an invite to the November secret fb group?

Please send me a friend request on FB and I will add you to the group :) make sure to send me a pm with your surgery date so I can get you added quickly. Thank you for your interest in joining our nov sleeve group!

Hey, all! First post here, but I've been lurking for a while. My surgery is next Thursday, the 12th. I'm starting to freak out ever so slightly. I started the Optifast pre-op diet a little earlier than required on 10/19- what was I thinking?? :)

Would love to connect with others making this journey!

Hey, all! First post here, but I've been lurking for a while. My surgery is next Thursday, the 12th. I'm starting to freak out ever so slightly. I started the Optifast pre-op diet a little earlier than required on 10/19- what was I thinking?? :)

Would love to connect with others making this journey!

Hello. I am scheduled for surgery on the 19th. I totally understand the freaking out part. I am fighting a cold and hope it doesn't delay my surgery. I mostly started the liquid diet today (a few extra SF jellos and Popsicles) in hopes of fending it off, so I am really freaking out that I won't be able to gave the surgery on my scheduled date.

My sleeve date is tomorrow. ????

Best wishes. Let us know how you are doing.

Is there a November Sleeve FB group yet? I thought I saw talk of it, but wasn't sure if it happened...

]

Yes we have a secret FB group

Anna Montagna-Galanos

Is this a private group? I haven't told anyone about my surgery. I would love to join the group but I don't want it to pop up on everyone's newsfeed that I joined a Sleevers group.