Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 07 EXERCISE

I live about 5 hours away from where the bike ride is going to be, and have not talked my husband into it completly. he wants me to prove I can do the one in August before I make a big committment..I say screw it....I WILL DO IT !!!!!

Well, YOu are nice, and I like having you guys to talk to. it is nice to get positive reinforcment......

How are you feeling today? Your arm / shoulder any better??? Take it easy or you will be off your bike longer than you want.

And BTW...I have a hybrid bike....I hope i can pull off the long time on the seat....

My arm WAS better until I thought I should be super woman today and do my strength training. I guess I am either just really stupid or too motivated. You know I have been into exercise before and an illness or pulled muscle or weather has ALWAYS been the culprit of being the end of my exercise routine. SOOOO, I was really upset about not doing my training today so I just did it....and now, I am sorry I did it!!! I just don't want to lose focus on the big price, ya know.

BG, I would LOVE to come over and do the 3 day ride with you guys....that would be sooooooo freakin awesome!!!!! BUT, I have to choose between Vegas or that, we are on one income right now. SOOO, I think I will choose Vegas.

I say screw it too!!! Make the commitment. Why wait to see????? That is what got us big in the first place!! Waiting to see if that miracle diet was coming out the next week!!!! COMMIT!!!!! THat is an awesome awesome goal and YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT!!!!!!! I know you can, I know because us biker bitches are awesome and we can do anything we put our minds too!!!!!

Not a thing on sat, sun, or mon...but today, 1hr elliptical...

areellady, sorry about your arm, doesn't sound stupid, sounds overzealous, which isn't a bad thing. If a part of your body is hurtin' either take a day or two off, or work everything but that body part! If you don't exercise today, theres always tomorrow, especially when your injured.

Thanks jm....I know better than to keep exercising if hurt, just don't want to lose my motivation. I did my strength training yesterday anyways...boy howdy!!!! Ice packed my shoulder the whole day then rode my bike last night...hurt a bit but not too bad and this morning its all better!!!!!! Of course no weights today so I will see if it flares up after riding today and I def. won't be doing weights again with that arm if it does flare up again. Thanks for the advice.....You rock on that elliptical!!

Wouldn't it be nice to be rich instead of so good lookin'???? Honestly, I would rather choose the ride, but Vegas is only an 8 hour drive for me...so Vegas it is!!

Deanna

Great job on your ride...It rained here, and after it rained I wanted to get out some and rode the gravel(DUMM IDEA) And up several hills on gravel...dont think that was good choice.....

Need some nice weather and I hope it gets that way soon....

Keep up the good work everyone.....

No biking for me today. I got a new car and need a bike rack to be able to take my bike out to the metropark. I already miss dropping my seats and throwing the bike in the back.Grrr.

I did get in a very boring hour on the treadmill.

what kind of car???

2004 Sebring. I had to turn my Liberty in as my lease was up at the end of the week. I bought the Sebring and it only has 8,500 miles on it. Not too shabby. I like it though I feel like I am sitting on the ground driving it is so low!

That is funny!! I think anytime you go for being up high to a lower vehicle it takes some time to get used to the difference.

I got my roller blades out of the BACK of the closet, dusted them off, tried them on, and am now ready to adventure out into the world of another wheel sport. I used to blade 2-4 hours a 5 days a week. I was about the size I am now, probably a bit smaller, but was never watching what I ate then, but I did get some really nice leg muscles back then.