Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Oct 6 Sleevers out there?

Hope everyone had a happy Valentine's day. I did very well. No cheating. I had a good time. We went out for dinner. My husband asked if I wanted to share a desert with him and I said no. So the good husband he is passed on it all together. Which always makes it easier.

hope everyone is doing great. had to show off my lil dumplings.

post-263189-0-28243800-1455979242_thumb.jpg

They are so precious!

So this thread is getting quieter. But I realized yesterday that I am only 6 lbs away from being "just overweight" I can't wait to drop out of that "obese" category and never see it again

My birthday is in 2.5 weeks. I'm making it my goal and birthday present to myself to get there by then.

Happy Monday all. Hope you're all doing well!

That is SO exciting! Not being Obese is such a big deal! So proud of you!

Yes, we are getting quiet around here. I think we are all in our "rhythm" and this is now getting to be a habit. It is good to know that we will always be here for each other but looks like we are standing on our own a little bit more now.

Everyone should be very proud.

So this thread is getting quieter. But I realized yesterday that I am only 6 lbs away from being "just overweight" I can't wait to drop out of that "obese" category and never see it again

My birthday is in 2.5 weeks. I'm making it my goal and birthday present to myself to get there by then.

Happy Monday all. Hope you're all doing well!

I miss everyone too ..that is an awesome birthday present. I am 14 pounds from my goal..it is getting harder and harder to stay focused..especially with out a support system..hang tough and stay in touch!

Thanks marcia for everything

Hey Y'all!

I'm down 42#, and am now just getting comments from co-workers... Are you losing weight? I thought the 25-30# range was a big enough difference.

Here is a really bad before and after pic. I really need to look in the mirror when I'm taking off my makeup!

post-264131-14561796211299_thumb.jpg

You all look great. I'm down 67 and everything has slowed to a crawl. I miss all of you and wish I could send you all a gift

You all look great. I'm down 67 and everything has slowed to a crawl. I miss all of you and wish I could send you all a gift

67! That's great!

So--- on March 1st of 2015 I walked into the introductory meeting on WLS. I walked out of the meeting and immediately gave up caffeine, soda, & alcohol. Started tracking and doing my pre-op diet. Fast forward to today...in exactly one week I will be at my one year "I'm going to do this" anniversary. As of yesterday I have lost 99 pound! (Of course I am HOPING I will lose at least one more pound in the coming week so I lose 100 pounds in a year.) If someone would have told me that I could even be 50 pounds lighter in a year I would have been jumping up and down. 100 seems unbelievable. I have never experienced the "honeymoon" phase of WLS. I just went back to all my weight records and see that I am the consistent turtle--- trudging along. But I have consistently been losing about 8+ pounds a month. These sure do add up! I am 2/3rds of the way to my goal. I feel fantastic now and everyone tells me how fantastic I look- who am I to argue with them???? Thank you for being a part of my journey. I don't really understand what "clicked" this time but am so glad it did and so glad I have the opportunity to share this with each of you.

So--- on March 1st of 2015 I walked into the introductory meeting on WLS. I walked out of the meeting and immediately gave up caffeine, soda, & alcohol. Started tracking and doing my pre-op diet. Fast forward to today...in exactly one week I will be at my one year "I'm going to do this" anniversary. As of yesterday I have lost 99 pound! (Of course I am HOPING I will lose at least one more pound in the coming week so I lose 100 pounds in a year.) If someone would have told me that I could even be 50 pounds lighter in a year I would have been jumping up and down. 100 seems unbelievable. I have never experienced the "honeymoon" phase of WLS. I just went back to all my weight records and see that I am the consistent turtle--- trudging along. But I have consistently been losing about 8+ pounds a month. These sure do add up! I am 2/3rds of the way to my goal. I feel fantastic now and everyone tells me how fantastic I look- who am I to argue with them???? Thank you for being a part of my journey. I don't really understand what "clicked" this time but am so glad it did and so glad I have the opportunity to share this with each of you.

That is such an inspiring story!! Happy for you!

I did it!!! I have lost 100.6 pounds. HOLY Moly!

Congratulations!!!

Way to go????. I was at a stall for almost 2 weeks. Got on the scale this morning and drop 1.5 pounds. Hopefully the stall is over. I am down 46.7 pounds total. So proud of us all.

Sent from my SM-N915V using the BariatricPal App

Awesome job!