Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Try occupying yourself with something else when you get those cravings/hunger pains, like taking a walk or something similar.

I add Crystal Light to my Water to give it some flavor, so when I was craving something sweet I'd just drink some Water with my CL and move on!

You're doing great, keep up the good work!! =)

For me it was sipping on good quality chicken broth. It was the only thing that satisfied me.

It will get better and it is not worth cheating and possibly causing your surgery to get cancelled.

Hang in there!

I hear you! It is a challenge. I escape in a book, or play games on my Kindle, go to sleep early, talk with friends, recently i wrote a goal list for after surgery-things I'll accomplish because of surgery and i reread the list. And, i have failed once or twice-eating a pickle but hey, its a positive behavior change in progress. I dint eat a burger or sundae. Forgive yourself, remind yourself why you started this process and do better.

Xoxo

So much of our pre-op diet hunger is mental, I am going through it with you and totally know the struggle you are going through. But I believe in you, you CAN do it! Just tell yourself that you are 100% in, not 99%! If you end up cheating during your liquid diet then your surgery may be postponed, and no one wants to see that happen.

Your healing process will go much smoother if you follow it correctly. The first place you lose weight is the layer of fat around your liver. Your liver sits on top of your stomach. This pre-op diet makes it easier for the surgeon to move the liver out of the way and perform the surgery, it helps him see better.

You’ve got this girl!

PS I have found that freezing my Meal Replacement shakes makes it soooo much easier to gulp it down, and if its frozen solid it is kind of like eating ice cream? Haha Might be a stretch but helps with a little bit of the crunch craving.

I am doing the liquid diet now as well. I have really drank the Water with either a lemon or lime slice in it. That has helped the hunger pains. I also freeze my shakes at least for one meal a day. It tastes like a not so good ice cream. It also takes a little longer to eat and that helps too. Good luck!!