Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok so I'm very angry my stomach is killing me I'm on the two week liquid diet before surgery keep running to the bathroom. The broth taste nasty now can't even finish it and I'm also on strong meds for multiple sclerosis I see some people at least have one meal I'm to the point where I'm like fuck it ill stay fat.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It gets better I promise the first 3 days are hell then the 4th day u can tolerate it

I lost 23 pounds in those 2 weeks stay focused on the big picture ..YOU CAN DO THIS !!!!

It gets better I promise the first 3 days are hell then the 4th day u can tolerate it

I lost 23 pounds in those 2 weeks stay focused on the big picture ..YOU CAN DO THIS !!!!

I'm trying. But when people who are not going through this try to be like its only been three days I'm like go to hell why don't u join me

And I dont know what to do because I can't even have broth especially chiken I feel like throwing up . So I'm just having popsicles sugar free of course sugar free Jello Water and crystal light I couldn't finish my broth.

Hang in there kiddo! Remember how you used to look forward to Christmas or a birthday party and time seemed to stand still? Well, now you're grown up, but going thru those pains again. The preop diet is crappy, the post surgery diet is crappy, but this too shall pass! Think of your shiny new bicycle waiting for you as your prize! (Or in this case, your shiny new body) It's worth the wait and the craziness the experts put us thru! No one here will tell you not to follow your doctor's orders, but I think a phone call to the doctors office might be in order if that's what it takes to keep you on track. Maybe your NUT can give you some suggestions. I switched from New Direction drinks they suggested to me, to Unjury which wasn't nearly as awful. So there are always alternatives if your body can't tolerate something. And instead of Protein drinks/shakes afterwards, I've been making my own homemade broth and straining it. It tastes like Real food, not a pouch full of chemicals. That plus sf popcicles keep me going. Because of your special medical needs you should check with the pros though. And keep pushing those liquids! Pee out those free radicals, no more free rides for them!

Just try to keep positive thoughts running thru your head. Once Old Man Doubt finds his way in, it's hard to kick him out. And post often. Folks here can offer other helpful ideas how to cope. After all, you're worth it!!

Hang in there kiddo! Remember how you used to look forward to Christmas or a birthday party and time seemed to stand still? Well, now you're grown up, but going thru those pains again. The preop diet is crappy, the post surgery diet is crappy, but this too shall pass! Think of your shiny new bicycle waiting for you as your prize! (Or in this case, your shiny new body) It's worth the wait and the craziness the experts put us thru! No one here will tell you not to follow your doctor's orders, but I think a phone call to the doctors office might be in order if that's what it takes to keep you on track. Maybe your NUT can give you some suggestions. I switched from New Direction drinks they suggested to me, to unjury which wasn't nearly as awful. So there are always alternatives if your body can't tolerate something. And instead of Protein drinks/shakes afterwards, I've been making my own homemade broth and straining it. It tastes like Real food, not a pouch full of chemicals. That plus sf popcicles keep me going. Because of your special medical needs you should check with the pros though. And keep pushing those liquids! Pee out those free radicals, no more free rides for them!

Just try to keep positive thoughts running thru your head. Once Old Man Doubt finds his way in, it's hard to kick him out. And post often. Folks here can offer other helpful ideas how to cope. After all, you're worth it!!

Thank you so much for your kind words????

Try passing time. When I'm feeling hungry I hop on the Xbox and play some games and drink Water. Don't quit my man. Try and stay the course. You're ahead of me in this process so I need you to make it through this man cause when I get to this point in the process I'll need your help and encouragement. Ride or die!!

I'll just throw this out there as it happened to me when I was on pre op weight loss program I was eating sugar free Jello pudding etc and ughh well spent lots of time in the bathroom was extremely sick my body won't tolerate sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners so even tho they tasted decent I couldn't eat them and have any kind of life outside the rest room such as ohh going to work or yeah leaving the house had to cut them out try stopping eating them see if the problem stops? Just a suggestion hope everything gets better for you

And I dont know what to do because I can't even have broth especially chiken I feel like throwing up . So I'm just having popsicles sugar free of course sugar free Jello Water and crystal light I couldn't finish my broth.

are you drinking Protein shakes?... They kind of kept me sane on pre op.

I bought chicken Soup from au bon pain and drank the broth off of it. Canned/boxed broth was nasty.

You can do it!

are you drinking Protein shakes?... They kind of kept me sane on pre op.

I bought chicken Soup from au bon pain and drank the broth off of it. Canned/boxed broth was nasty.

You can do it!

I had got swonson broth canned chiken broth the beef broth didn't care for it the vegetable broth taste good

Try passing time. When I'm feeling hungry I hop on the Xbox and play some games and drink Water. Don't quit my man. Try and stay the course. You're ahead of me in this process so I need you to make it through this man cause when I get to this point in the process I'll need your help and encouragement. Ride or die!!

You got it . And I was playing super Mario Bros on my inulater but after a while got bored lol

I'll just throw this out there as it happened to me when I was on pre op weight loss program I was eating sugar free Jello pudding etc and ughh well spent lots of time in the bathroom was extremely sick my body won't tolerate sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners so even tho they tasted decent I couldn't eat them and have any kind of life outside the rest room such as ohh going to work or yeah leaving the house had to cut them out try stopping eating them see if the problem stops? Just a suggestion hope everything gets better for you

Going to try more Protein

Lol not super Mario lol that's classic