Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I had my second fill this Monday. I was surprised and a little disappointed that my surgeon only added 0.5 which takes me up to 4.5. He thinks I'm nearly there, but my gut is telling me I'm not nearly there.

It's true I feel less anxious and so my chaotic eating has stopped. It's true there are certain foods that now get stuck, such as bread, rice and Pasta and to be honest I'm not bothered about avoiding those from my diet. It's true I'm eating a bit less than I used to. But I still get moments of hunger, usually around 6pm when I get home from work. I then snack on 3 or 4 Snacks (albeit healthy ones) which is really annoying because I then don't eat all of my dinner.

It's good in the sense that at least I am eating less, but I'm eating less at the wrong times and ruining my evening meal. Has anyone else experienced this? It would be great to know how to deal with the 6 oclock craving?

You say you're eating less but at the wrong times ( 6pm ) and ruining your evening meal, but I dont see it that way . I think your body is telling you it's time for dinner, so instead of 3-4 Snacks, and then trying to eat even more (why ?) skip all or most of the snacks, and eat your dinner. On a regular work day I have lunch at noon, at 2 :30 pm a little more of my lunch, and then usually 1 small snack between 4 and 6pm, then dinner. Keeping my body balanced with healthy foods ( almonds, Peanut Butter on apple slices, a coupke of crackers with cheese ) every 2-3 hours helps keep my blood sugars balanced, less crankiness and mood swings, and I'm more likely to think about what I'm putting in my mouth because im not so hungry or tired. So far , this has worked very well ! Good luck !!

Just a suggestion when that feeling comes on drink some Water & see if that helps , sometimes WE just think WE NEED THAT LITTLE HEALTHY snack but then WE take a drink or of Water & it passes until WE ARE REALLY READY TO EAT, LIKE I SAID JUST A SUGGESTION & see if that helps