Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for those who had sleeve in August 2015

I have been losing/gaining the same 2-3lbs for the last month. It's discouraging, but I think I'm finally through with this cycle. My body hasn't been under 200lbs since I was a teenager and I think it is revolting. My brain certainly was. I was eating too many carbs. It was easy enough to do.

Once I kicked the extra carb habit I've dropped to my lowest weight so far. As of today I have lost exactly 100lbs.

I hope everyone is doing well :D

I weighed in this morning at 249.6 HW was 349 I lost 100 pounds! Still can't fathom it and I almost cried this morning because I almost didn't do the surgery listening to my husband and my mom. Screw them, lol. So glad I prayed and trusted myself to make the right choice. I still am far away from goal (150 pounds) but I'm committed to getting there. I now know that with a lot of hard work and dedication anything is possible.

@Margie122 I too have been at the same lose 3 gain 2 cycle. I truly believe this is where adding some strength training and kick up the exercise. I have not really been diligent in this area. I have lost 65 pounds and still feel fat. My skin is really gross on my arms and legs. Has anyone been kind of cheating now? I feel like Im eating more carbs.....just a piece of pizza kind of mentality again

@Margie122 I too have been at the same lose 3 gain 2 cycle. I truly believe this is where adding some strength training and kick up the exercise. I have not really been diligent in this area. I have lost 65 pounds and still feel fat. My skin is really gross on my arms and legs. Has anyone been kind of cheating now? I feel like Im eating more carbs.....just a piece of pizza kind of mentality again

Lealor - I truly feel the reason I was gaining and losing the same few pounds was because of SNEAKY carbs. They would pop into my mouth without my knowledge! How dare they :o !!

Ever since eliminating the sneaky stuff, I've been consistently going down on the scale...

30 more to go!

I'm feeling really defeated. I have been stuck at the same weight since February 10th. I've only lost 5 pounds since January 10. I've been working out 6 days a week including running 3.5 miles once a week. I'm not eating sweets or candy and trying to stick to low carb as much as possible. I've never had soda and all I drink is Water Decaf coffee or unsweetened tea. I just threw in the towel and cancelled all my workout classes this week. I'm so frustrated. WHY IS THE scale NOT MOVING! Sorry for the vent. Ugh

Don't beat yourself up. It is your body that is just taking time to adjust. Make sure you are taking in enough calories for all your workouts. Just breathe and scale will move.!♡

I was sleeved on August-12-15 it has been a roller coaster ride .. Emotions stalls and wrong food choices I did however manage to make it too goal .. I just have to maintain. The easy part right.[emoji30][emoji20]

here is my update sleevers! I was sleeved on August 31, 2015 and I am down 118 lbs! i am 6 pounds away from my "half way mark" ! SW: 414 CW: 296 How is everyone else doing?! One thing I've learned through this is take pictures!! this is the same shirt, with a 118 lb difference. So when im not feeling like i've lost enough weight, i take to pictures! I would love to see everyone elses [emoji4]post-262060-14580862797827_thumb.jpg

Edited by leighannnn1791

I'm down about 90 pounds, and still about 25-30 from goal. I've definitely been more lenient lately with carbs, but I feel more in control than I ever did before. I don't let guilt eat me up if I have "bad" foods, and I don't let myself spiral out of control. Here is me about a month before surgery on 8/31, and me trying on a bridesmaids dress.post-257570-14580880660407_thumb.jpg

I am 80 down been stuck and dont know what to do is making me feel stressed and aggravated..I went from 338 to 258 still have another 100 to go!!!

Surgery was Aug 27, I started at 348 and am down to 234. Want to lose another 50-60lbs post-262002-14580935487776_thumb.jpg

Edited by UalreadyKnow

I am 80 down been stuck and dont know what to do is making me feel stressed and aggravated..I went from 338 to 258 still have another 100 to go!!!

I was stuck for a minute too! I started with some light (5lb) kettle bell exercises and the scale started acting right again[emoji23] good luck to you, and don't give up, change it up... Something will jump start it again

here is my update sleevers! I was sleeved on August 31, 2015 and I am down 118 lbs! i am 6 pounds away from my "half way mark" ! SW: 414 CW: 296 How is everyone else doing?! One thing I've learned through this is take pictures!! this is the same shirt, with a 118 lb difference. So when im not feeling like i've lost enough weight, i take to pictures! I would love to see everyone elses [emoji4]attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1458086278.968372.jpg

You loook awesome honey great job.. I'm doing wonderful. I see a huge difference when I take pictures it still amazes me that I was that size .. I thought I looked better then I actually did lol.. Confidence.. Still have it just have to get used to shopping in regular sized sections

Ylluz, I'm stuck at 238.6. My HW was 349 so I'very listed 111 pounds which I am extreme happy about. My new goal weight is 150 pounds which would mean I would have to loose another 88 pounds so Ylluz I feel your pain. What I'm trying to do now is switch things up in my fitness routine. I work out 3-4 days a week and I'm going to start next week pushing it to 5-6 days with adding strength training and a spinning class to the mix. Also nutrition wise I will make sure I start back logging my meals and meeting my Protein goals as well as keeping the carbs under 50g a day. My nutritionist once told me that under 50g carbs was the magic number.

Hi Everyone:

I am down 70 pounds, however to everyone else it looks more like 25-30 ish. To be honest, I don't see that much difference either. Getting rid of clothes is a measure I guess as I have gotten rid of 11 garbage bags full of clothes, that was hard. I started thinking maybe Ill keep some OMG no I am not keeping these size 18 clothes. Never going back there.Yet, even to think that scares me. I work with a woman who was sleeved 5 years ago. Lost 100 pounds, and is now 70 pounds heavier. She has gained 70 pounds back. :angry: :( I watch what she eats and drinks and think.....yikes bad habits are a bitch. I do see some habits slowly coming back now after a long rough recovery from my surgery. Is anyone else struggling with exercise and or mind frame? My skin is so saggy and have to start weight training. I guess mentally is just as hard as physical adjustments, and I am struggling with both.