Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Banders #7

14 hours ago, JustWatchMe said:

Sharpie, you look beautiful!!

thank you so much. I am feeling good and hope it continues. I had a few really tired days and just stayed in bed. Thankfully my guy doesn't mind cooking and taking care of things. I am very blessed to have come through the lapband process and the skin surgery and be happy with both.

How is everyone doing?

I am doing well. wore my size 6 jeans to a birthday party then we went out to karoke and dancing . it was a cool evening so I got to wear my boots too. my tummy is so flat, I am very pleased. my incisions are healing well a little tender in some parts but overall I am doing really good. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Hi all
I am also doing well, I am back in track already lost 20 pounds from the 40 I gained and after that I will try to get to my original goal, it is not easy but possible and we have the advantage that others don't have we have our tool and we have to put it to work ..

This month is good Well. Down 3 lbs. then up 5. Sigh. Some things rarely change....
spring is nice with tons of wildflowers from the excessive rains
Happy Moms day to those who mother anything

Now this makes me happy. Try to remember that it's about meeting new people and putting yourself in the position of the possibility of finding love. If you keep your expectations where they should be, you'll be OK.

I still want to be alone, 3 years after being widowed. Is that normal behavior? My weight is normal. Maybe my attitude isn't
Would anyone understand about eating restrictions?
Seems complicated and I want smooth. Sigh

No need to defend this Julie. You are not ready...or you are not interested. Either one is OK. I was widowed in 1994, remarried in 1998 and after the marriage went belly up in 2002, I didn't bother again till about two years ago and that was based on a heart to heart with myself after a cancer diagnosis and knowing that I needed to see if there might be someone out there for me. And yes...there are those would would understand eating restrictions. If he doesn't, he's not the one for you is all. In fact, my eyes are still bigger than my tummy and Corey is the one who always reigns me in when it comes to ordering at a restaurant. And he's a big eater so I know he understands how much I eat...not how much I think I can eat. He's also seen what happens when I get stuck. It's not pretty as we know, but he understands it's part of my makeup and is nothing but supportive if I get into trouble.

Thank you Liz. Some weeks and months are better than others.
I get asked out occasionally. All kinds... from an ex mayor/ Atty. To the bag boy at Safeway who I think cuts his own hair and was trying to give me 1/2 off on a sandwich
Sigh... no one compares to my wonderful late husband ... maybe someday

Good morning everyone. I'm working on revamping my diet. I've stalled in my weighloss because I'm drinking too many calories in terms of lattes. Also consuming too many carbs. I recommitted to eating healthier starting on 6/5/17 and the scale is moving again.

Lap-banded and love it!

Today was a good day. Had fun at a nice relaxing wedding of a boy I've known since birth!!IMG_3705.thumb.JPG.9ac6a67f2d85cb0e1b6c3a2bb9131134.JPG

A chance to wear a dress and go out.., sometimes it is the small things

Don't know why this has a different pic. Oh well

It shows up as sharpie s photo on mine. All good. We kinda know who each other is[emoji736]