Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Banders #7

@@Jim1967!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you both!

Twins, wow. Congratulations!

@ Jim1967 CONGRATS! OMGOSH TWINS , you'll be busy , I bet you & your Wife are excited , again Congratulations.

Congratulations!!

Thank you very much!

Woo Hoo littles one to try and keep up with.

Wonderful for you both. So awesome that you are now healthy enough to take care of your children. God Bless you all.

All awesome posts to catch up on! Congrats Jim and everyone is looking great and I hope all are keeping warm and thinking SPRING!!!

What a week we have had. My youngest daughter has been in and out of two different emergency rooms over the last five days. She had strep throat, but penicillin was not keeping her 104 fever down. Finally, today, she is taking a turn for the better. It is so hard to be 300 miles away from her when all this has been happening. By pure chance, I was visiting both of my daughters at college last weekend when the first emergency room visit took place. She has been tested for meningitis, mono, two types of flu, strep throat, and three tick borne illnesses. Turns out she had been bitten by a tick in January and didn't remember it until the doctor asked her about it. She thought she had been bitten by a spider over three weeks ago. The tick borne illness tests are still being analyzed but she's on the med used to treat it just in case.

I can't remember ever being this scared before. But today she's getting her pep back and fever is staying low. She's on two antibiotics right now.

Having a child sick is awful. Having a child sick long distance is excruciating.

At the risk of losing my Man Card I am going to share what a coworker sent to me..

Enc. Note 2-23-16.pdf

@@JustWatchMe sending prayers and {{hugs}} your way!!

@@jfc193 Man card remains intact!! Thank you for sharing, we all need a pick me up now and again.

@@JustWatchMe hope things get better , yes us being parents NO matter how old our kids are they are still our babies & definitely get afraid when their not close or when their sick it is VERY Scarry to us as parents.

@@jfc193 like Lisacaron said Man card in tact , good read for us , because some of us fall off, stall & try to get back on & yesterday is yesterday , today is today , Thank-you for that .

Thinking of you JWM... It is never ending being a caring and worried parent. Hoping for the best. Glad this community is here for all of us to share our changing lives[emoji171]