Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need vitamin suggestions please

After surgery i was taking a HUGE chewable Vitamin i bought from Unjury. I CANT STAND the chaulkyness. It literally made me gag trying to chew it. So i bought a bariatric vitamin called Celebrate . Its working just fine but i have to take 3 pills.< br />
Im looking for suggestions on a 1 pill non-chewable bariatric vitamin that provides the requirements of the 100%.......

Unfortunately, there's no one pill available to satisfy all of a bariatric patient's needs.

I have been taking a chewable Multivitamin, two chewable Vitamin C tabs, a chewable B-complex+B12, and three chewable calcium+D per day. I won't lie, it's unpleasant, but it's vital to take them all.

Even non-chewable tablets or capsules are still going to be horse pills, especially the Calcium tablets. Calcium is bulky, and doesn't compress well.

I agree with Arex. There currently is not one pill to address all Vitamin needs. However you do have options

calcium citrate can be purchase as a chocolate delicious type supplement/treat by Celebrate Vitamins. I belie e they are called Calcet-creamy-bites.html Creamy Bites.

Bariatric Advantage also sells calcium citrate yummy bites. I have tried both brands and they are gooooood!

B12 and Vit D can both be taken sublingual.

Multivitamins will need to be chewable at first but later down the road you will be able to do liquids or even someone posted the other day ..Multivitamins Patches! I will post here but I personally have not checked into this with detail yet. patch.html" rel="external nofollow">http://www.patchmd.com/MultiVitamin-Plus-Topical-Patch.html

I just ordered PatchMD with the okay of my NUT! Just hoping I can tolerate the adhesive as I can't stand eating vitamins!

You might be interested in BariLife Vitamins. I love them...Barilife.com

I been using PatchMD and thankfully my body has adsorbed it well. My NUT suggested I cut them in half.

I been using the Multivitamin but they have a few more options.

Here a discount code They sell for $20 for a 30 day supply. Definitely a lot cheaper than buying multiple Vitamins at the store. post-244766-14411834295166_thumb.jpg post-244766-14411834500381_thumb.jpg

I ordered PatchMD also. I should be getting my delivery today hopefully. One less thing I have to worry about or stress over ...

I take Vitafusion MulltiVites Plus hair, Skin and Nail support (gummies). I buy it at Shoprite.

Anton thank you so much! I hate the Multi-V's stinking all of them.

Anton thank you so much! I hate the Multi-V's stinking all of them.

@@atontor

I am using PatchMD as well. Have you had any blood work done since your started using the Patches ? I have been using the patches for about 2 weeks or so and I have blood work done next month.I sure hope they are working and I don't need to resume taking and chewing Vitamins all day ...

I take Vitafusion MulltiVites Plus hair, Skin and Nail support (gummies). I buy it at Shoprite.

DonnaC1, did your NUT or DR ok those? That it what I was taking too and I had to change because they don't have Iron in them and that's very important to have.

Does the PatchMD cover all the Vitamins that you need to take or just the multivitamin? Just asking because I see it has b12/calcium/iron and a few others that I take separate from my current multivitamin.

Edited by courtr08

@@atontor

I am using PatchMD as well. Have you had any blood work done since your started using the Patches ? I have been using the patches for about 2 weeks or so and I have blood work done next month.I sure hope they are working and I don't need to resume taking and chewing Vitamins all day ...

Hi. I had blood work done and apparently my body is absorbing everything the patch gives me so my PCP & NUT recommended to cut them in half since I was over the limit on a few vitamins. So I'm doing half right now until my next blood work in early November.