Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So it turns out my wife is gay...

Sorry to hear that it is still happening. Mine started decades ago and at that time medications for stress were not very advanced. I would have panic driven episodes that included active dreams of having the oxygen sucked out of the room and breaking out windows with my bare fists to "save us". My estranged husband was living with my little daughter and me at the time. I did it again at a friends house and broken glass fell into their pool. I was so lucky I wasn't hurt either time. My perception of it in retrospect was that what seemed like rational coping at the time was really not healthy. I needed to get mad and wash that man right out my hair.< /p>

Just saw this and thought it might help:

https://www.facebook.com/hayhouse/posts/10154096372258259

Edited by SassyNanny

@@SassyNanny - I'm so thankful you weren't seriously hurt, that's terrifying. Mine appears to be less about a subconscious need to be mad or anything, and more an (apparently) typical PTSD symptom as someone who experienced significant childhood trauma and is now experiencing re-abandonment. According to my psych it 'happens all the time.' Not exactly comforting.

We also just sent a genetic sample to an org that will run a screen for my compatibility with various psycho-tropic meds, grouping them into 'red, yellow, and green' categories so I can get something onboard to help with the anxiety/depression.

I just saw something about that genetic testing. Is this the company? http://www.genomind.com/

Selling the farm - a SERIOUS mix of dread and hope... Anyway, the full update is here: http://bit.do/sellthefarm

36362401.jpg

Well its probably better in the long run. Are you moving along OK?

The time is near!!!!! Did you guys reach an agreement as far as how to divvy up the proceeds ??

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Blessings as you walk this path of transition. It will get easier one day at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may find this interesting, but now that I've dropped so much weight, I have discovered I am bisexual.

You may find this interesting, but now that I've dropped so much weight, I have discovered I am bisexual.

Congrats! You've just doubled your dating pool. :lol:

Congrats! You've just doubled your dating pool. :lol:

HAHA, I am married though.