Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christian sleevers any the just had...

Hi I wasn't just sleeved but I could bring a lot to the group.

I am also a cHristian looking for fellowship

Was sleeved July 14th 2014. I have lost 95 pounds, I have another 30 to go befor goal. I would not chanGe a thing, it's the best decision I have ever made.

. Welcome we need all the support. It's so better when there's more .. Congrats on your weight loss so far. I know it wasn't easy. I'm have a hard time on just liquid .. How much can you eat?

I'm a Christian and would to join. Sending prayers up for all!!

I'm a Christian and would to join. Sending prayers up for all!!

. Thank you so much and welcome. Thanks for the prayers. I am including everyone in mine now.

I'm still pre-op but would love the support of fellow Christian sleevers!

. Welcome .. The more the merrier. How's the pre op diet going for you?

Hello ladies I really need prayer right now me and my husband have it a rough patch today will be the 3rd day we haven't spoken my flesh wants to leave but my minister explained why that isn't an option unless those few things that the bible says is a deal breaker .. Adultery etc. as far as I know there's none of that. She has been teaching me to lean not unto my own understanding .. It's very hard.I need to be lifted in your prayers the power of prayer and faith is awesome. Help me strengthen my faith as a seek a solution. I'm so discouraged and trying to make things work. Please help

Edited by lachellove

@@lachellove I will be praying for you but I will also encourage you to pray for your husband. Take it to the Lord! In addition to that, when I feel my husband and I growing distant I pray that the lord would create the desire in our hearts that he did when we were dating. Believe me it WORKS!!! Our Lord is a mighty and powerful God and does all good things for the benefit of his children.

@@lachellove I will be praying for you but I will also encourage you to pray for your husband. Take it to the Lord! In addition to that, when I feel my husband and I growing distant I pray that the lord would create the desire in our hearts that he did when we were dating. Believe me it WORKS!!! Our Lord is a mighty and powerful God and does all good things for the benefit of his children.

. Yea that's the first and last thing I do everyday is pray for him. I wanted to be the first to talk to him I just don't know what words to say. God is awesome and I know he is the only one that can change him. I just hope he acts soon. My husband needs him to touch his heart. I'm praying for better days that's all I can do.

You are going through a lot right now girl. Emotions are high and not very well regulated. I pray for patience, strength, and understanding during this difficult time. In Gods name.

You are going through a lot right now girl. Emotions are high and not very well regulated. I pray for patience, strength, and understanding during this difficult time. In Gods name.

. Amen thank you .. I receive it.

Was sleeved July 14th 2014. I have lost 95 pounds, I have another 30 to go beforE goal. I would not chanGe a thing, it's the best decision I have ever made.

. Welcome we need all the support. It's so better when there's more .. Congrats on your weight loss so far. I know it wasn't easy. I'm have a hard time on just liquid .. How much can you eat?
Hi everybody, thanks for the welcome,

I really have never liked Breakfast and I don't recommend skipping it, but it makes me ill to eat it so I skip, lunch is a half sandwich most days of some Protein, either ham cheese or tuna fish salad. I often might have a salad as I can eat that if I spread it out over 35 minutes or so. I dip my salad into dressing so I can bag and save it if I become full.

I snack around three, sometimes this is my worst moment of he day,

It's before dinner so I crave chips but often there are none (good if I can't find any)

Another half sandwich was suggested by my nutritionist to keep me satisfied till dinner.< /p>

I eat a medium sized plate of food now for dinner. Usually 4 ounces of some meat a veggie and small salad. I never finish the salad but I try to finish the Protein.< /p>

I also eat dessert though I don't recommend it till about 6 months out.

My nutritionist works out my plan for me every 3 months or so.

I really struggle with sugar cravings and only put stevia in my coffee

and tea. That has helped quite a bit.

For me if I track, I gain weight,. I am being honest with you here,

the more I do normal, the better my weight loss goes along.

I am now off my BP mess my muscle relaxants and

any and all pain med's except a tramadol for aches when I return from PT.

No more CPap machines in my life anymore as well

I feel le a new woman really. I have had to replace my

wardrobe and it's a joy to shop again right off the rack!

I am in a size extra large and that's a great step from a 3x!

Still going, still happy! Still thankful for the decision I made, thanking

The Lord for each new day!

Hope this helps, please Ask any questions you like

Kathy

Was sleeved July 14th 2014. I have lost 95 pounds, I have another 30 to go beforE goal. I would not chanGe a thing, it's the best decision I have ever made.

Hi everybody, thanks for the welcome,

I really have never liked Breakfast and I don't recommend skipping it, but it makes me ill to eat it so I skip, lunch is a half sandwich most days of some Protein, either ham cheese or tuna fish salad. I often might have a salad as I can eat that if I spread it out over 35 minutes or so. I dip my salad into dressing so I can bag and save it if I become full.

I snack around three, sometimes this is my worst moment of he day,

It's before dinner so I crave chips but often there are none (good if I can't find any)

Another half sandwich was suggested by my nutritionist to keep me satisfied till dinner.< /p>

I eat a medium sized plate of food now for dinner. Usually 4 ounces of some meat a veggie and small salad. I never finish the salad but I try to finish the Protein.< /p>

I also eat dessert though I don't recommend it till about 6 months out.

My nutritionist works out my plan for me every 3 months or so.

I really struggle with sugar cravings and only put stevia in my coffee

and tea. That has helped quite a bit.

For me if I track, I gain weight,. I am being honest with you here,

the more I do normal, the better my weight loss goes along.

I am now off my BP mess my muscle relaxants and

any and all pain med's except a tramadol for aches when I return from PT.

No more CPap machines in my life anymore as well

I feel le a new woman really. I have had to replace my

wardrobe and it's a joy to shop again right off the rack!

I am in a size extra large and that's a great step from a 3x!

Still going, still happy! Still thankful for the decision I made, thanking

The Lord for each new day!

Hope this helps, please Ask any questions you like

Kathy

. Sounds wonderful. I'm only 7 days post op I just want to eat again. Lol

Hi I wrestled with myself over getting the sleeve for five years. It was my husbands idea, and when I prayed I got a huge go ahead for this.

My pastor was very supportive. This is medically necessary after all. I have a spine issue.

Scholioses that cannot be surgically improved. So I had to lose the weight in order to get this pressure off my back.when I had the surgery I gave up my pain mess my Celebrex and all muscle relaxants. Big step. I remember after surgery, having this dream.

I was wrestling with someone, asking God please please take this back pain away, how will I move and exercise if I am in this pain even after surgery. I woke with a residue of post op surgery, from the sleeve,but my back pain is Gone!

How great is that? It took a few weeks to sink in. But as I realized that I would not ever need Celebrex again I believe God healed the part of my back that produced unbearable pain.

It has never returned.

Why doesn't he straighten my back completely? I don't know. But I know he has a reason and

I'll take what he has given me.

That's my story, was it right to have surgery? You bet it was!

Oops pain meds

I'm still trying to digest that it isn't in God's plan for the surgery. The surgery is a tool, no different than someone who is handicapped would use a wheelchair or cane.

Wow. Need to digest that one again. How do they know what God's plan is for your life? One can use what they learn to help out others, maybe lead someone to Christ.

My church and I must have some different mindsets.