Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello all,

I am new to the form. I just had RNY on March 31,2016. At first I felt like I could run a marathon now I have developed this sick feeling to my stomach. I don't feel like eating and Water sometimes is hard to get down. I'm 3 weeks out can anyone give me some kind of insight on how they felt around this time and what are some things to help along the progress.

I'm from Memphis and I had Dr. Wagner

Edited by Kimmey16

Please let me know how you are doing

Hello, I am better. I am almost finish with the antibiotics and I am able to get my food, Protein shakes and Vitamins. I have switch to the Multivitamin patch from this website store because I have taking pills, I hate the taste of them. Although, I am at the "3 week stall" I have lost 40 lbs since I first started the program. He is amazing. Keep me updated.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G750A using the BariatricPal App

So glad you are doing better and congrats! I didn't have the bypass but I can tell you with the sleeve after two hours of being out running errands I was completely exhausted. I was glad that I took the month off as it was needed. The third week I had extremely soft scramble egg for Breakfast and savored every bite that I could eat. I wish you the best!

So glad you are doing better and congrats! I didn't have the bypass but I can tell you with the sleeve after two hours of being out running errands I was completely exhausted. I was glad that I took the month off as it was needed. The third week I had extremely soft scramble egg for breakfast and savored every bite that I could eat. I wish you the best!

I only took 2 weeks, which I wish I would've took the entire 4 weeks they offered me but I thought I was going to be up and run. With no problems. I was wrong. Great you are doing good. My new pouch and eggs do not get alone... Lol... What are some sample food ideas you eat?

Now since I am 4 months post-op I eat fat free cottage cheese, yogurt, grilled or baked salmon/chicken, soft veggies, drink Premier and nectar Protein drinks, etc. It is a variety but still no carbs or fried foods.

During the earlier stages I would eat refried Beans from Taco Bell and Wendy's chili and slowly incoroporated different soft foods to get an idea of how my stomach would handle it. So far I have lost 40 lbs and 10 lbs from goal. I was also a low BMI as well. I do not keep track of my foods but I do read labels to verify sugar and carb contents.

Now since I am 4 months post-op I eat fat free cottage cheese, yogurt, grilled or baked salmon/chicken, soft veggies, drink Premier and nectar Protein drinks, etc. It is a variety but still no carbs or fried foods.

During the earlier stages I would eat refried Beans from Taco Bell and Wendy's chili and slowly incoroporated different soft foods to get an idea of how my stomach would handle it. So far I have lost 40 lbs and 10 lbs from goal. I was also a low BMI as well. I do not keep track of my foods but I do read labels to verify sugar and carb contents.

I am only 3 weeks out and having a hard time with what food to eat.. He has me on soft food so I eat mashed potatoes, cheese rolled in ham (chewed well), sugar free applesauce, sugar free pudding, chili from Wendy's, veggie Soup, pretty much the same thing over and over. I'm ready for something different.. I tried baked chicken breast and of course it came back up.

It does get boring but your stomach will eventually settle and you will be able to expand your food base. Soft scrambled eggs and boiled eggs may not be a bad idea to add to your selctions, yogurt, grits, oatmeal, etc.

Thanks cuteandpretty.how much do you exercise?

Lol.....I haven't in the past month. When I was allowed to resume I was going to Orange Theory Fitness 3-5x/week. Now I'm feeling guilty guess I will sign up for class tomorrow.