Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protein Shake.. HELP

I am still struggling with finding a shake I can tolerate I have tried Isopure Dutch chocolate, Lean Shake n currently on herbal life since I was drinking this before surgery I am beginning to not tolerate it as well I haven't been drinking it every day because it's taste to sweet. :( Please help any suggestions pictures name brands I'm desperate :(

If the regular shakes are too sweet, maybe try Unjury chicken Soup Protein Powder or Celebrate Tomato Soup Protein powder. You can buy samples of Unjury from their website for a reasonable price. Unfortunately, I don't know of a way to buy a sample of the Celebrate Tomato soup for a reasonable price -- they charge $25 for it on their website! Maybe if you call them they can help?

I also did a lot of the high protein hot Soups (HealthSmart brand) from Nashua Nutrition and found they helped a lot:

http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store/hot-soups/

You can get unflavored protein (Syntrax Unflavored, Unjury unflavored) and stir it into broth or soup.

When you are making a hot Protein Drink, be sure to keep the liquid at 130 degrees or lower or the protein will clump, which is nasty. One exception is the HealthSmart soups -- they are formulated so you can use liquid right below boiling and it will work perfectly. Good luck!

premier is wayyy to sweet for me, i use the Syntrax products but if you really need lower sweet, the Vitamin shoppe now sell abouttine brand products i assure you beyond a doubt they are the lowest flavored Protein shakes to still have flavors. also have very few ingredients. Any ready pre mixed or RTD shake mix will be super sweet.

You can order abouttime packets online as well, and yes its one word.

PB 2...get some is awesome and makes anything nasty like heaven.

I only drink Syntrax Matrix - after trying just about every brand I found. I love the mint cookie and Cookies & cream flavors best.

I can't tolerate artificial sweeteners. I use Isopure pure Protein isolate. Its unflavored and I mix it with fair life skim milk, frozen milk cubes, and a couple of cut up strawberries. I have a ninja mixer and it blends perfectly. I've never liked sweet drinks so I had to concoct my own. Hope this helps.