Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my first one in 14 years this past Friday. I've committed to myself to have one monthly. WE deserve it.

Do it! It's no calories !! :-)

I had my first massage ever as a reward for reaching the 300lb mark (or was it at 315 to Celebrate losing 200...). I have had one every month since and love it. I actually have one scheduled tonight.

I love massage! I'm going next week, can't wait!

I've had some that talk, and some that don't. My favorite lady talks a little, until I stop being chatty, then is quiet.. but she remembers everything!

I was heading to the pool at the wellness center the other day and the masseuse was coming out of the massage room. Since I joined the wellness center I was thinking of scheduling a massage but hadn't because 1) I wanted to talk to her about my physical limitations and 2) her prices are a little higher than some of the other options in town.

I asked her about my physical limitations and she seemed to be able to work with them and she also mentioned that they are currently offering discount massage certificates (30% off!).

What better sign!

I bought two certificates for 60 minute massages.

I haven't scheduled one yet but will soon as I am approaching a major milestone that merits a reward.

Depending on how it goes, I may be buying myself some more certificates for Christmas.

I am so glad you got a massage. I Love them! Any competent place will be able to accommodate your size and special needs. I get mine off groupon. They often have them at the fancy Center City hotels. In fact over the summer friends and I had a girls day at the spa. We swam in the pool, chilled in the hot tub and each got wonderful massages.

Get them as often as you can!

Since the masseuse at my wellness center was having a sale on massage certificates for Christmas, I bought myself three! Merry Christmas to me!

Since my next major milestone is fast approaching I may be scheduling my next massage in a week or so.

I decided that an hour massage is my reward for making mini goals. I scheduled one right after I hit 50 lbs down but had to cancel it when I suffered a concussion two days before the appointment. I can't wait to do it and have been needling my chiropractor to clear me :)

I finally found a massage therapist that really digs in and works the muscles. I think I proposed to her twice the last time she gave me a massage.

I treated myself to one for my 3 month surgiversary. It was divine as always only this time I felt I really deserved it.

From now on it will be a monthly thing. Heck I'm not buying clothes or eating out. Gotta treat myself for all the hard work I put in. Four to five nights of night walking, four days at the gym and all those little weight sessions and squats I sneak in at home. Thinking about getting a trainer, too.