Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Marijuana Use After Surgery

wow... i almost forgot how philosophical and clairvoyant ganja can make you

well said!

:mellow: (Lana is taking a bow)...:tongue2:

Heehee...."the rage". That cracked me up. BTW, Y'all ever get the feeling that the more angry people on this thread could benefit from a lil' something to calm down?

damn straight, someone needs a :tongue2: and maybe a little:sifone:... Seriously couldn't hurt!

damn straight, someone needs a :tongue2: and maybe a little:sifone:... Seriously couldn't hurt!

lana is now my new favorite contributor:thumbup: to this thread... where to u get ur smiles

lana is now my new favorite contributor:thumbup: to this thread... where to u get ur smiles

:tongue2: after you hit quote, the box pops up and there are a few smilies...click "more"

:sad: after you hit quote, the box pops up and there are a few smilies...click "more"

why did you show me that .... now i will never finish post :tongue2:

:drum: :cool2::mellow: :tt2: :w00t:

I totally agreed with your thinking. People seems to forget that our nation was formned on the and freedom for all. Lots of judgmental people out there

I totally agreed with your thinking. People seems to forget that our nation was formned on the and freedom for all. Lots of judgmental people out there

I can understand, I know people are entitled to their own opinions. But why walk into a virtual room filled with smoke and then denounce smokers? :mellow:

People do that when they are looking for trouble, trying to cause a fight...looking for chaos behind the throws of hurtful words. :cool2:

Hiding behind this veil of virtuality...:tongue2:

why did you show me that .... now i will never finish post :tongue2:

:drum: :cool2::mellow: :sad: :w00t:

:tt2: ROFL :drum: :party: PARTY ON !!

I think a lot of people are very ignorant when it comes to smoking pot, let alone all other drugs (including alcohol, which is the worst). I think the reason that you don't seem to know or understand very much, is that they say when you start smoking pot, your brain stays at the same age as when you started. So Jimbo must have started smoking at age 12, because it seems like that is about as much as he knows.

You are entitled to your opinion. I live a LOT closer to you than Australia though, so you might be interest to know that I have smoked pot since I was a teenager. My 3 best friends that I get together on weekends to socialize and also sometimes smoke with, are a chief scientist at Apple, an elementary school principal (award winning for improving test scores), and the owner of a construction business. I am also friendly with a doctor and a city councilman that occasionally smoke pot as well. None of us would ever consider smoking on the job, and we all work very hard and long hours.

I was not handed my success, I worked 2 jobs all the way through highschool (newspapers and busboy), paid my own way through college and eventually an MBA, started and eventually sold one company, and now am financially pretty secure. I am now an executive at a $5B company with over 100 employees on the 5 teams that I manage. I drive a new Carrera for which I paid cash and have a nice house, 2 great kids and a great wife. I smoked pot the entire time.

It may sound like I'm bragging but I'm not. I'm also not endorsing smoking pot to anyone for a variety of reasons. I'm simply saying that there are a lot of people who smoke pot occasionally and still live very ethical and responsible lives. And I would bet that there are a lot of people you already know, maybe even friends, that smoke as well. They're just not telling you. :lol:

You are entitled to your opinion. I live a LOT closer to you than Australia though, so you might be interest to know that I have smoked pot since I was a teenager. My 3 best friends that I get together on weekends to socialize and also sometimes smoke with, are a chief scientist at Apple, an elementary school principal (award winning for improving test scores), and the owner of a construction business. I am also friendly with a doctor and a city councilman that occasionally smoke pot as well. None of us would ever consider smoking on the job, and we all work very hard and long hours.

I was not handed my success, I worked 2 jobs all the way through highschool (newspapers and busboy), paid my own way through college and eventually an MBA, started and eventually sold one company, and now am financially pretty secure. I am now an executive at a $5B company with over 100 employees on the 5 teams that I manage. I drive a new Carrera for which I paid cash and have a nice house, 2 great kids and a great wife. I smoked pot the entire time.

It may sound like I'm bragging but I'm not. I'm also not endorsing smoking pot to anyone for a variety of reasons. I'm simply saying that there are a lot of people who smoke pot occasionally and still live very ethical and responsible lives. And I would bet that there are a lot of people you already know, maybe even friends, that smoke as well. They're just not telling you. :lol:

:lol:

Applaud this human being!!!!! :)

AirKuhl,

Well said, I don't need a :lol:

brick to hit me with your point! Again very well said, somepeople are just ignorant...

:)

:lol:

That is so true. People need to learn to police themselves and leave others to thiers. Not sure how you get the scale of your progress on the site but I am 3 months post op and have lost 37 lbs. looking to lose 50 more.

That is so true. People need to learn to police themselves and leave others to thiers. Not sure how you get the scale of your progress on the site but I am 3 months post op and have lost 37 lbs. looking to lose 50 more.

If you click on any ticker it should take you to ticker.com, there you can make your ticker and post it on your "signature"...same place you go to retrieve messages. Congrats on your loss, that is a true victory!

thanks for the tip it worked looks like I am almost 1/2 way to my goal. very encouraging.

Your progress inspires me!:lol: