Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Using Syntrax Nectar question

Where does everyone purchase their Syntrax products from? We're going to be offering their entire line of products (as well as 300-500 other Bariatric products) in a few weeks when we launch the BariatricPal Store.

Alex i normally get mine from Syntrax directly, or in a pinch from The Vitamin shoppe. They have been quite gracious in supporting my journey, and sending me a lot of product, i should have the Naturals line soon, they are sending me some samples. ( they dont lsel them in packets yet, but they made some up especially for me. lol, i guess being thier inaugural transformations model had a few perks to it. But that being said you can bet i will purchase through the BP store going forward. P.S> if you have a chance to get the gugabolic, product, ( supplement) please do, ill order it through you, it comes highly recommended to me.

I like that it is Water like so I can drink it easily, so I only mix mine with Water and I use 6 oz of water for a scoop. I drink the Cappuccino in the morning or at night. I have another brand of Protein with BCAA that I drink after workouts. I used to use 8oz of water but it takes too long to drink.

Where does everyone purchase their Syntrax products from? We're going to be offering their entire line of products (as well as 300-500 other Bariatric products) in a few weeks when we launch the BariatricPal Store.

I purchase my Syntrax at a local store called Supplement Superstore. They have the best prices. $29.99 for the 2.2 lb sizes. vitacost has the next best prices at 32.49.

Edited by OutsideMatchInside

questions have been answered.... but I just wanted to say that I love the fuzzy navel!!!

I find it can be too strong for me and have to add more liquid than the back of the packet indicates. Love the Fuzzy Navel!

Alex i normally get mine from Syntrax directly, or in a pinch from The Vitamin shoppe. They have been quite gracious in supporting my journey, and sending me a lot of product, i should have the Naturals line soon, they are sending me some samples. ( they dont lsel them in packets yet, but they made some up especially for me. lol, i guess being thier inaugural transformations model had a few perks to it. But that being said you can bet i will purchase through the BP store going forward. P.S> if you have a chance to get the gugabolic, product, ( supplement) please do, ill order it through you, it comes highly recommended to me.

We're going to have every flavor of their Grab N Go as well as every flavor of the 2LB containers.

I have samples of the naturals on the way as well :P

I was trying to stay away from questionable supplements like Garcinia Cambogia. What exactly does Guggulbolic do?

Does anyone on here take Guggulbolic as well?

What do folks think of the Roadside Lemonade flavor? I thought had a little bit of a funny taste. I mixed with 10oz Water. Maybe I should have added lemonade crystal light.. ;)

I've mixed Roadside Lemonade with Crystal Light lemonade, and I do think it's a lot better that way

I love the Syntrax nectar Choc Truffle with 40% less sugar almond milk 8-12 oz and Peach Fuzzy navel with 4oz Water or mixed with juice or crystal light 8oz of Water if I use juice or crystal light mix.

@@Alex Brecher Amazon -- I have Prime so I get free delivery within two days. Or sometimes at the Vitamin Shoppe (brick and mortar) I will check to see if they have any good sales. I got a 2 lb jug of my favorite flavor (Cappuccino) for $18 that way.

Cappuccino is also my favorite! I mix with Water and add lots of ice... have an iced Cappuccino for Breakfast almost every day.

Syntrax totally saved me. Fuzzy navel is my go to flavor. I found that it mixes easily with a small amount of rom temperature Water in a Blender Bottle then I add some ice and stick in the fridge until the ice melts a bit.