Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Using Syntrax Nectar question

Hi all,

I just got a box of sample Syntrax nectar packages. The packages say to mix 2-4 oz of water/milk with 1/4 of the package?

I'd like to hear from people who like Syntrax Nectar, your experiences with using it.

Do you dump the package into a container to try to divide it into 4ths, Has anyone figured out a measurement for a 1/4 a package (i.e. 2 tablespoons, 3 tablespoons, 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon???). Do you like it better with a different portion of Water to mix (6oz Water with 2 tablespoons of mix, etc...). Do you like certain flavors better with more or less water? I know some of this is up to a person's taste but I really would like to know what someone has found works for them!!

I am really curious as to how different people use their Syntrax Nectar.< /p>

Thanks!!!

I use a scoop not a 1/4 of a scoop as stated on the nutritional guideline. I usually put it in 10 oz of Water and I love it. Not sure about the packets but I would suggest using the whole packet in a good amount of Fluid and see how that tastes to you.

Enjoy :D

Just use a full scoop or a full packet in about 8 -10 oz of Water or milk. If for some reason you really want to use a quarter scoop or quarter packet, weigh it. Put your Blender Bottle or beaker with the liquid on your digital food scale, set it to grams, tare it out, and then slowly shake the powder in until you get the right number -- I think it's 7 grams for most Syntrax products.

Yes use a full scoop or full packet , i suggest the fruit flavors use Water and the sweets , i.e. chocolate, cookie, vanilla, with skim or 1% or almond milk , and i use a lot less Fluid as well. i use 6 ounces of Water or milk per full scoop. using a 1/4 scoop or packet is very little Protein, it would only be 6 grams of Protein which is very very small. Also using ice cubes in a blender with the mixes makes for an awesome shake consistency and cooling in the warm summer months.

I use the Lemon Iced Tea. I mix a whole scoop (in the big tub) with a 16oz bottle of Water. It's more Water than recommended but I don't like mine too sweet. It's really up to you and how strong you like your drink! Start out with adding a smaller portion of water and if it's too thick, add some more water.

I use 1 packet in a 16oz bottle of Water. My favorites are grape, wild cherry and fuzzy navel.

nectar is the best! I use 1 scoop with 4 oz. Water & 4 oz. Fat free milk.

WOW thanks guys!!

Lemonade (full scoop) with 8 oz of Water and vanilla almond unsweetened milk A total of 3cups

I put it in a bottle of Water and sip. Otherwise it's too strong and sweet for me. And try their coffee latte flavor it's great.

I use the grab and go packets and use the whole thing in 10 ounces of Water or milk depending on the flavor.

vanilla Bean Torte is way better with milk

Fuzzy naval is better with Water

caribbean cooler is better with water

I use a cup that has a shaker ball because I cannot tolerate the grit from powdered Protein shakes. The ball certainly helps.

Where does everyone purchase their Syntrax products from? We're going to be offering their entire line of products (as well as 300-500 other Bariatric products) in a few weeks when we launch the BariatricPal Store.< /p>

@@Alex Brecher I get mine from Amazon and it's usually delivered the next day.

@ As a fellow Brit, I thought I'd ask, what are your fave flavours? Want to switch to this because the milkshake-type Protein Shakes make me feel sick.

@@Alex Brecher Amazon -- I have Prime so I get free delivery within two days. Or sometimes at the Vitamin Shoppe (brick and mortar) I will check to see if they have any good sales. I got a 2 lb jug of my favorite flavor (Cappuccino) for $18 that way.