Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm in so much pain. I'm throwing up blood. I'm Starting to regret this

so hoping that it gets better .. stay positive. .this too shall pass..just think of how good your gonna feel in just a few weeks

so hoping that it gets better .. stay positive. .this too shall pass..just think of how good your gonna feel in just a few weeks

Thank you so much

sorry to here your discomfort..... It will only be for a short while but you well feel so much better for the rest of your life...

My day is 9am on the 19th Wednesday..

I am also August 24. It seems like a lot of people have that date.

My doc requires 12 days of Protein Drinks followed by 2 days of Clear Liquids only. I am on day 4. Day 1 was pretty awful but it has gotten better.

What I miss most are the wonderful summer peaches. While I don't actually think that a peach will mess this up, I am committed to actually seeing this through.

@@Natasha S I'm so sorry to hear you are having discomfort. I send kisses your way and hope this passes soon. 9955cb09-affd-49fd-9517-6fa855cd1156.gif9955cb09-affd-49fd-9517-6fa855cd1156.gif9955cb09-affd-49fd-9517-6fa855cd1156.gif

Edited by RHAYNE08

@@Natasha S., throwing up blood is NOT normal. Call your doctor ASAP. It may be nothing, but get it checked out just in case.

@@Natasha S I'm so sorry to hear you are having discomfort. I send kisses your way and hope this passes soon. 9955cb09-affd-49fd-9517-6fa855cd1156.gif9955cb09-affd-49fd-9517-6fa855cd1156.gif9955cb09-affd-49fd-9517-6fa855cd1156.gif

Thank you my luv. I appreciate the love ????????

My surgery is on the 19th. I'm nervous. I can't quite explain why. I think it's that this is my last hope. I have lost 100 pounds had surgery to take off excess skin (six years ago) kept it off for about three years and started gaining it back now I've gained all and some extra. If the surgery doesn't work I don't know what to do. I think I would have been better off if when I was a preteen/teen I never went on a diet and learned how to eat right and care for myself. Instead I spent my whole life hating my body, except for when I lost the 100 I would work out all the time but the minute I got a sedentary job with long hours i couldn't keep up with the extreme workouts I was doing. I will be interested to see if this is the tool I've been missing. I can eat healthy I can work out just portions control and dealing with emotions I have trouble with. Please please surgery work

@@nataly80 I'm scheduled for the 19th as well. I'm so nervous about this whole procedure!! Fear is really trying to creep in. 4 days and counting.

@@nataly80 I've been drinking Protein Shakes for years. I love them. I have 1 everyday.

I'm actually afraid of both. I feel like I want to run away and I'm not even in the operating room yet. The thought of not haveing control really freaks me out. I'm also really afraid of the life changes afterwards. I don't want to fail at this. I've been doing so much research and I still feel unprepared. I don't think I will fully understand until I get on the other side.

For the past couple of months I've been excited about this whole thing. It wasn't until last week I started questioning my decision. I think because some posts I have read have made the post op life sound like life ending work. Like I'll never be able to live a full and fun life again and my sole concentration will be about food and what to eat and what not to eat.

When I see others post their before and after pics I get inspired and motivated. I don't know where all of this fear and anxiety came from.

@@thinkingthin15 I think fear is normal.

My surgery is scheduled for the 24th and I'm getting really nervous. There is so many what if's. Like what if I haven't done enough on the pre op diet and I open my eyes and they tell me my liver was too big. I am a wuss when it comes to pain. So what if it hurts too much, I cant run to the medicine cabinet and pop a Tylenol or Advil. Post op scares me senseless. What if after surgery I give in to temptation and have that little potato chip and end up in the emergency room. I know my thoughts are stupid, but hey those things are running through my mind!!!!

Like you said, some of the stuff written about life after surgery makes it sound like a chore and I will never be able to really enjoy life again. Even though I am on the heavy side, for the most part I really enjoy my life. I love to laugh hang with family and friends! I'm scared I will look good and end up at home and depressed (looking cute of course).

Okay fears are on paper, gotten them out of my system and everything is going to work out for the good. :D ;)

@@nataly80 I agree with you. Those shakes suck hard!!! If anybody out there can recommend one that you have tried and liked please do so.

@@RHAYNE08 it's like you are in my head. I feel all of those things. You are right, now that I have put my fears on paper I have to move forward knowing that everything will be on ok.